How Not To Park A 350Z

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Borrowed from Ecosse Cruise

15296.jpg

Someone did suggest that if he was there, the engine would be gone and into a Micra :D

The only way i can think is.... by using a small hamster, 4 potatoes and a turnip....

... lol more likely i think he would of hit the curb and then spun it lol

Spun it doesn't explain y it's a*** is mounted on railings lol!! Was it a woman driver?!!!!!! :D

Poor car!!! :(

runaway-robot said:
The only way i can think is.... by using a small hamster, 4 potatoes and a turnip....

... lol more likely i think he would of hit the curb and then spun it lol

this exact thing happened a few months ago around the corner from me, a lexus ls or whatever they are wen to pull away onto the motorway but theres a slight bend n apparently there was some sort of oil on the road so it slipped, spun back end hit the curb and bounced up - exactly like that - correct me if im wrong but i think i sent iIan a pic of it

omg if i saw that i'd be out of the car and prizing the badge off the front lol,

oh and the seats, engine... maybe i'd just try and drag the whole car back to my cave :D

20mph up a ramp?

maybe it fell of the back of a low loader that was only doing 20mph lol

Ah, the joys of RWD and rain. I've come very close to that in my 200sx, mainly my fault. My guess would be that matey boy in his 350z thought he'd try his hand at drifting. The first time I tried it, I very nearly ended up in railings very similar to those.

I'd imagine he's learnt his lesson.

ooks like hes hit the kerb making the rear axle fall off hahaha then thats chucked the back end up.

Back