Help on Super Turbo

blaskmac_st

Ex. Club Member
Hi all,
I'm new to the club and was hoping for a little help. I own a 91 ST and will b doin a engine rebuild in june when i return from my holidays. What i am mainly lookin for is a turbo. I cant get any help here as i live in Ireland. I was also was wondering about upping the power. Any help would be great thanks.

I think there was a Turbo on ebay for a really high price a while back.

Welcome to the club :) got any pictures of your car?

The man in the know is Ed. Drop him a PM and he should give you some pointers.

Have a turbo live in Dublin mate. . .pm sent

Is this another person that comes on here claims they own an st and they need help, then you never hear from them again after you reply??

St

Hi all,
I'm new to the club and was hoping for a little help. I own a 91 ST and will b doin a engine rebuild in june when i return from my holidays. What i am mainly lookin for is a turbo. I cant get any help here as i live in Ireland. I was also was wondering about upping the power. Any help would be great thanks.

I have no idea what a 91ST is but i'm guessing it's either a special edition or one of those faiggios or whatever they're called. Am I reading it right you need a replacement Turbo? If so give Garrets a buzz they're helpfull or were when I rang them to get a turbo for my volvo conversion, I'm now getting a second to do twin turbo on the V6 2.8 760.

Anyone good turbo supplier will solve your problem no matter where you live. I find the USA is great for replacements or standalones, even with the duty I find it's cheaper

Charlotte

I have no idea what a 91ST is but i'm guessing it's either a special edition or one of those faiggios or whatever they're called. Am I reading it right you need a replacement Turbo? If so give Garrets a buzz they're helpfull or were when I rang them to get a turbo for my volvo conversion, I'm now getting a second to do twin turbo on the V6 2.8 760.

Anyone good turbo supplier will solve your problem no matter where you live. I find the USA is great for replacements or standalones, even with the duty I find it's cheaper

Charlotte

Its one of these

DSCF0048.JPG

Thats rediculous looking aint it makes you wonder?

Charlotte

A figroll(as I call them looks nothin like an st,how dare you:grinning:
Figrolls are like a retro car with modern touchs does'nt even look like a micra(has the same chassis but)has the ma10et 988cc turbo engine

I can't reply all the time Crazyep82 cause I don't have regular internet access. I do have an ST i'll ave pics up by the end of the week and will be a proper member by then too, thats if i can find out how much membership is in euro. Don't mean to sound like I'm giving out or anything.

I can't reply all the time Crazyep82 cause I don't have regular internet access. I do have an ST i'll ave pics up by the end of the week and will be a proper member by then too, thats if i can find out how much membership is in euro. Don't mean to sound like I'm giving out or anything.

Ryt but the last you where on was months back so my mistake,do what you want mate if you have one all well and good.there's been a few muppets on some of the sites I've been on thats why I said those things in a previous post

Back