Half of speed dial not lit up?

It's been like this for a while and I used to think it was the whole left side but on closer inspection I believe it's just half of the speed dial. The left hand side of it is quite dim. The right hand side is the usual "bright" colour though.

it's in the members section, but the haynes manual will also show you how to remove your dash cluster.

Remove steer wheel cover at the back, 2 screws and the front clip on the ignition barrell.

Then remove the screws for the cowl and lift it off, then you can remove the 3screws holding the dials in.

If it's a k11 then it's just 2 screws. If you lower the steering wheel as low as possible you can see one and the other one is on the right under the switch (think it's the dimming switch for the instrument lights, mine was a blank)
Just look for them and you will find, I got my led's from crazyled's, they lasted til after I sold the car and were really bright

do you think the leds have gone or a fuse? if it is the leds how many will i need to replace all of them in the dash including the clock? can you change the petrol warning light led as i dont think mine works (im not sure if you can change warning lights due to health and safety?)

Back