R Plate 1.0 Facelift GX, Half stripped - Full T+T

£140 takes the away if you get in contact with me before tomorow night,
Quoted £250 by my mechanic to get it through a MOT,
MOT currently untill mid august, tax late august.

(can a mod edit my title if possible? thanks)

Car
98 1.0 Green debadged Micra GX
89K miles, will creep up
Electric windows
Power steering (squeals on full lock at cold)
Painted Black lights
May be fitted with a PL Rally exhaust when it comes to sale, unsure of this situation yet.
Half stripped interior (rear)
Currently on Hoopdubs old seat alloys painted black (no pictures yet), will most likely be sold with standard steelies which have fine tread on all wheels, current wheels could be bought for a extra price if wanted and I will say now the car feels much better on them! Two newish continentals on the front and two ditch finders on the back, the only problem been that this creates a very twitchy rear end when stripped under heavy braking...quite a fun little creature!

I originally bought this car with the intention of keeping it for a long time and possibly tracking it after a few upgrades, but quite simply, I want something RWD! The car hasn't missed a beat since I've owned it and runs smoothly! Sometimes the idle seems quite extreme but I put this down to the fact there's no interior in the rear which obviously amplifies everything alot!
The only problem mechanical I can name is that when stopped with no throttle and the clutch down 1st and Reverse gear have a sort of repetitive squeak that I've not looked into due to lack of time if I'm honest, I've checked this in the same situation in other gears and I have never noticed the same noise.

The clutch in this car is like nothing I'd driven before, all though I believe it needs some adjusting due to play in the peddle the bite is extremely low and has a very on off effect compared to the last car I drove which was a Fiat Punto, of which the clutch slipped all the way up and had no real feel to it, compared to this where I've really enjoyed the feel of this after getting used to it!

The paint work isn't the best, it seems to have its fair few dinks and scratches here and there, alot of which I believe would T-cut or similar out, nothing really noticeable from affar, just from close inspection!

Engine
Not much to say in this respect really, its a bog standard CG10 with a really gay painted airbox, the engine its self runs fine and pulls quite well given its power and such! With the car being so light it feels extremely responsive and lively when on cam and pulls up the biggest of hills happily!

540541_3606587958741_1094913875_33358172_1848722462_n.jpg

564059_3385158143134_1094913875_33258953_434934273_n.jpg

523533_3385157703123_1094913875_33258952_735882335_n.jpg

292133_3385161023206_1094913875_33258955_257999411_n.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gslrV.jpg
Car how I bought it, the fake plasticy things are available if really wanted o_O

All the stripped interior can be bought with the car if wanted, I still have every bit of it bar some bolts, wiper motor etc its all sat in my house doing nothing; may be up for selling these bits separetly sometime down the line

Will put a price up tomorrow after having the MOT checked out so I know my situation, will also clean the car thoroughly!

Cheers :)

Picked up my Mx-5 and this car failed its test worse than expected, some rust in the rear; not much, side lamps and emmisions, springs also minor corroded but this is not required for MOT just yet.

My mechanic priced it at £250 including parts and labour to fix
If anyone wants to come take this car off my hands they can do but I need warning as it gets scrapped tomorrow night otherwise, £140 takes it away, it has MOT untill august the 14th i believe.

Picked up my Mx-5 and this car failed its test worse than expected, some rust in the rear; not much, side lamps and emmisions, springs also minor corroded but this is not required for MOT just yet.

If anyone wants to come take this car off my hands they can do but I need warning as it gets scrapped tomorrow night otherwise, £140 takes it away, it has MOT untill august the 14th i believe.

Hi Jims
do you still have the micra am interrested

Back