Hairs are hanging around on my back box. Please help. :s

I drove 3 miles today so I came back to my home in this morning. Right now, I need to go to the corner shop so I saw something on my back box. What is it? Do I need to get new back box or middle cat?
seqa3yja.jpg
y7ehe8es.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wadding come out your back box most probably. If it's a nice bcan that you are fond of you can re pack it but usually is a case of putting a new one on.

I show a picture of my spark plugs so people said it was very sooty. they said my car got over fuelling problem and it can be kill the cat. So is that why my backbox damaged?

lol. it can't be though. i didn't put anything in my fuel tank. i think i went on motorways too many times so drove at 70 all the time. my backbox was brand new in last nov. it must be very cheap after market backbox. Anyway, i will drive for a while until i get new backbox by this weekend or monday. cheers guy.

lol, i was pretending to not understand about these funny words. I wear two gloves on my right hand so i managed to pull some hair lines so it should be ok for a while. obviously, i need to watch out with mot emission test in nov or i will change new one when i get a spare cash.

zuqezeza.jpg

blood you on that granny shhhhhh. listen. you perfectly sure you didn't stuff one inaadee air box.......head first

new kids cracking new skids

Back