Free MightyMicra car stickers

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
That’s right people, If you would like a URL sticker sent free then please email us at freesticker (at) mightymicra.co.uk - Stocks are Ltd so one per house hold and it’s first come first Served.

Here is how they look –

MightyMicraStickerBack.jpg

MightyMicraStickerSide.jpg

Any one is allowed on three conditions.

1, Email (not PM) the address mentioned above (that way I can keep track of who's asked).
2, you actually put it on your micra (so in your case if your at a NW meet again I wana see it on there)
3, We can only give away one. so if you want a second it'll cost.

Many thanks to all those who have emailed in. I still have a very small amount left so email in to get one!

However it is only one per person.... ... Oh and if you tell me your gran drives a micra and you want one for her she'd have to sign up and email me for one.

Hey, i'm dyslexic (I don't even know if thats spelt right!) lol

I just make sure I don't see any red squiggles under words :D

i've sent out a few on tuesday but ran out of envolpes so some more will be going out over the next few days.

And yes we have got a few left :D

ok, I have listed the following people that have sent an email in, If you don't see your name please re-email me.

Zoe Holland - Sent
Darren Webber - Sent
James Harland - Sent
waseem mehar - Sent
ginnette imrie - Sent
Steve Moody - Sent
paul burden - Sent
jack gimbert - Not Sent
Ian Gilbert - Not Sent
James Rhys - Not Sent
Paul Webb - Not Sent
squarepants - Sent

The ones with not sent is (as I've mentioned before) because I ran out of envelopes!

Please note I'm willing to sent it international as well :D

you could do that, maybe get a second one for the rear at the bottom of the rear screen.

The only problem on the front is it wont get seen by at many people in the street.

wilsonian said:
you could do that, maybe get a second one for the rear at the bottom of the rear screen.

The only problem on the front is it wont get seen by at many people in the street.

If you wanna send another one out :) lol

It does look cool at the front holding it there...lol

did you get an email from me? im sure I sent one, but I think it was the at the time my internet was a bit dodgy?

Yep. We are .co.uk ;)

thanks for the pictures.

Any International members would like I sticker I'm willing to send air mail :D

after one of those mighty micra stickers, if any left, will look good on my ride
please send me one

cheers, miss read, emailed u address

Hello Again.

I've sent an email to ALL the address I've currently sent a sticker too. If you have sent an email requesting one but haven't received a reply please email your request again.

Please take heed to the above - I don't want another admin slapping people on the wrists for repeated questions. Many thanks.

ITS GONE!!!

I dont know how or why or when... But I got back to my car in the car park, and its not there?!?! Don't know why someone would take it off, no signs around the floor, I doubt it came of driving...

Gone!?! I'll be sending money for another one...

Back