F/S Adjustable Panhard Rod

Noddie! On car adjustable ones still available for us cheap gits?
Sure mate, off car adjustable I might struggle with a bit more as iv run out of threaded bar but could still do it if you need:)
My plan is to make 3 on car adjustable ones before I leave for uni to keep in stock like.

Just to say that i will be going back home for a couple of days on the 8th so if anyone is after a panhard rod or rear strut brace get a deposit to me (10% is fine) and i will make sure its with you by around the 13th.
All the best guys
Ed

Noddie I have the threaded bar with a left and right hand thread for on car adjustment made in my work but I need the ends to fit it to the car, what do you use or could you tell me sizes to make them in work?

Thanks Pepper.

Noddie I have the threaded bar with a left and right hand thread for on car adjustment made in my work but I need the ends to fit it to the car, what do you use or could you tell me sizes to make them in work?

Thanks Pepper.
I use bushes with a 30mm OD which fit inside some 30mm ID steel pipe, The long square tube is 20x20x2 so fits M16 threaded section. I could supply you with the required bushes and metal tube they fit in so all you need to do is weld two long sections to them and sort the threaded section in the middle?

Im back at university now but i have two unpainted on car adjustable rods all made up waiting to be posted.
karlj from here has asked me to keep one by for him for a couple of days but the other is still available.

Panhard Rod

Im back at university now but i have two unpainted on car adjustable rods all made up waiting to be posted.
karlj from here has asked me to keep one by for him for a couple of days but the other is still available.

Hi,

How much you wanting for the other panhard rod you have for sale, Also could you tell me what it comes with, I.E Bushes Etc. I'm in need of one.

Shaf

it is £85 posted, pictures in the OP. Comes with bushes. Ready to fit (using the old nuts and bolts from your car).

Hi, that's fine, I'll have that, could you bear with me a few days and I'll pay for it, also could you tell me if it's the adjustable one and also could you give me your paypal address,

Thanks Shaf

could have sworn i replied to this.
basically one has sold so i have one left. as Karlj requested that i put one by for him for a coulple of days he has first dibs till tuesday night. after which you can have it shaf. you do realise it is for the k11 though right? just that under your name it says you own a k10:)
I will be making more in the future but it is likely to be at least 5 weeks before i go back to brighton.
Ed

Hi, that's fine, I'll have that, could you bear with me a few days and I'll pay for it, also could you tell me if it's the adjustable one and also could you give me your paypal address,

Thanks Shaf

Hi,

Okay that's fine, and don't worry mate I own a k11 Super S also and the panhard rod it's for that

Ed don't worry about holding on to it for me (Y)
Ok mate no worries

You could hold onto it for me instead :) a week on friday then i can pay for it
I think shaf has first refusal really:) But as i say, I will be making more in the future so if you can hang on Ill happily make you one when im back in brighton (Y)

Hi,

Okay that's fine, and don't worry mate I own a k11 Super S also and the panhard rod it's for that
Oh good, sorry if it seemed like a silly question, i just wanted to make sure:) It is on car adjustable, so you fit it and then adjust. The paypal is [email protected] but if you choose to use paypal i would ask that you send the money as a gift or pay any fees. otherwise i could give you my bank details and you could do a bank transfer...

Oh good, sorry if it seemed like a silly question, i just wanted to make sure:) It is on car adjustable, so you fit it and then adjust. The paypal is [email protected] but if you choose to use paypal i would ask that you send the money as a gift or pay any fees. otherwise i could give you my bank details and you could do a bank transfer...[/QUOTE]

Hi Noddie,

Just to let you know i will be paying for the panhard rod today evening, if that is OK with you?, Also i am wanting to know if its the On Car Adjustable one as i want that one?

Thanks Shaf

So iv sold all the rods that were ready made up, I should be in my work shop again in a few weeks. If anyone is willing to wait then stick your name down and when i have a fixed date for the next load i will contact you to see if you are still interested and exactly what it is your after... Also for those who have contacted me about rear strut braces I will be making them at the same time:)
Ed

do you sent to the netherlands?

In answer to this and the questions in your PM.

I will post to the Netherlands.

Iv had a quick look on parcels2go.com and it says using UPS the price would be:
1 rod: £20
2-10 rods: £25
(if you want more than 10 let me know and ill check again)

As for a discount on multiple orders, Im not willing to take a cut in the money i get for making the rods as this is already fairly low. I might however get a discount in the price of things like the bushes and turnbuckle i use to make the rods. I think if i could get 7 orders (with deposits) then i might be able to drop the price by £5-10 per rod. Which would make them £70-75 +postage (unpainted).

If you (and others on here) are interested in a 'group buy' then let me know and ill have a word with the people who supply me...

All the best,
Ed

i have 4 dutch people who have intresse... i will hold the groupbuy open for 1 month or if it stay 4 than i will contact you again
OK that's fine, not sure if i can drop the price now though as i spoken to my supplier and he says he is having to raise his prices. You will still save lots on the shipping though if you can get a few people together (Y)
let me know when your ready and we can work something out,
Ed

I get them from flow flex, they are for a landy. Ask to speak to rebecca. But they won't fit the standard rod. They are a 30mm od so you would have to cut a slice out of the ends and reweld.

Will be going back home next week for a couple of days so its a chance for me to make some more rods if people are interested??

I def need an adjustable one.

Perhaps in a couple weeks, just had car valeted and insurance took £100 out my bank...

Finished a few more,
gone back to round tube because the metal place had some by chance and i think it looks better than square.
The bad news: iv gotta put the price up another fiver:( materials just keep goings up...
Anyway, some pics of the new rods (including your painted one Bunny) sorry for poor quality pics.
419629_10150732333594047_505344046_11266667_1287182078_n.jpg

428113_10150732333679047_505344046_11266669_35404001_n.jpg

430476_10150732333784047_505344046_11266671_434149302_n.jpg

Back