Epic Win or Epic Fail...

Epic Win or Epic Fail? (Red Racing Hart Sprint Wheels)

• Total voters

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
What do you guys think? Racing Hart Sprint 14" wheels. The red is actually slightly lighter then that too.

All comments much appreciated.

Apologies for the poor photoshopping...

5146261581_5e6d5c71c3.jpg

If its bonefide JDM goodness you are after then I'd say yes they work (unless you put smoked tail lights on it or something stupid:p) I think orange centres could work well too, and gold is always a winner.

I liked the revo's were better though.

If its bonefide JDM goodness you are after then I'd say yes they work (unless you put smoked tail lights on it or something stupid:p) I think orange centres could work well too, and gold is always a winner.

I liked the revo's were better though.

Dont do that to me Mark :down:

Ha no no smoked tail lights, JDM LED's maybe (Y)

The Revo's are gorgeous and I think I'll always regret getting rid but I've come to the conclusion that I dont have very much spare time at the moment. I need something I can just slip on and off with ease for a few months, no body modifications ect. Hopefully I'll have something with a bit more dish by JAE next year.

On the upside it looks like RTLKyuubi (I think that his name) is going to take them of my hands and from the looks of his previous work he'll do great things with them.(Y)

have you tried shopping the centres the same colour as your car?
so you have the "chrome" to break it up?
Black?
Nice wheels though (Y)

Back