engine bay pics

R

RIK

did abit of painting before donny but never showed it,so here are the pics
i have some more plans that will be done very soon,but i think it looks better now :)

Attachments

• Photo-0040.jpg
    Photo-0040.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Photo-0041.jpg
    Photo-0041.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 267
Is it just me or is a K12s engine bay reaaaally small? I suppose big things come in small packages :D

Very slick Rik, nice :) Now someone just needs to have an HR16DE powered K11 ;)

James said:
Is it just me or is a K12s engine bay reaaaally small? I suppose big things come in small packages :D

Very slick Rik, nice :) Now someone just needs to have an HR16DE powered K11 ;)

Yeah, but the k12's engine is practicly vertical...lol

the engine is backwords..lol..manifold on the back

it is tight but the 1.2 have alot more room than the 1.6

looks smart mate :)

James said:
Now someone just needs to have an HR16DE powered K11 ;)

lol thats what i thought about :)

the bay is not the biggest but nissan did get a 2.0 ltr engine there, (was it the clio 172 engine?) but they had to cut the bulkhead away in places lol

Dr Zoidberg said:
the bay is not the biggest but nissan did get a 2.0 ltr engine there, (was it the clio 172 engine?) but they had to cut the bulkhead away in places lol

I thought it was the engine used in the Primera touring cars back in the day when they won everything?

your both right the SR20 was the RML wide arch'd beast (pre vq35de)

nissan research and devlopment used a 2ltr clio engine to see if it was possible and found that when the engine was in the front it was to heavy and steered like a boat. So they binned it. thus the 160SR was born.

just been having a look at the 2.5ltr thats in my dads xtrail (Same as the sentra SE-R) and had an idea. Stick that in a micra and it'll be rapid. The Xtrail does 0-62 in 9 seconds.......the xtrail is aslo a big heavy jeep....imagine that in a micra....you must be looking at 7seconds at least.

Back