done another video

did anyone see the white k11 that was at the meet? was a really smart k11 to say the least - shame the kid in it was a ###

Really good vid mate, might - if you would - send you some files if I get some stuff from the meet at Knockhill if you would be able to compose it into a nice vid like that :)

Big_ben said:
did anyone see the white k11 that was at the meet? was a really smart k11 to say the least - shame the kid in it was a ###

white with a full combat kit on?

if it is that one its pretty smart he's got a mate whos got an identical one but it has Fusion written on the back window. Both where at Donny last year.

nismo_k12 said:
white with a full combat kit on?

if it is that one its pretty smart he's got a mate whos got an identical one but it has Fusion written on the back window. Both where at Donny last year.

aye, one of them, he was with the kid who had G_mans old k11, i said hello n that n what an arrogant EDITED - his car was well smart though

lol that white one just had £800 to sort the body work out about 2 weeks before and its apperently shoddy again already, but i've not seen it myself.

Good Stuff, only thing is the music is kool, but the cars aint really doing much, where are the drags!??! lol

Like it, got a good basis but my neck hurts due to the 'arty' camera angles, once in a while fair enough but a whole video like that? just my 2p's

Cool vid's Ian. cool to see my car on there, lol. im sure u shouted something when i was drivin out of the marsden car park. lol. i should be going to the meet again on sunday a think like. see you there if ur around. if you wouldnt mind doing me a favour. would u send me the bit of my car off the vid without the music mate? just add me to msn or summit. [email protected]

cheers mate.
Dan

Cool vid's Ian. cool to see my car on there, lol. im sure u shouted something when i was drivin out of the marsden car park. lol. i should be going to the meet again on sunday a think like. see you there if ur around. if you wouldnt mind doing me a favour. would u send me the bit of my car off the vid without the music mate? just add me to msn or summit. [email protected]

cheers mate.
Dan

cheers mate.
Dan

Back