Do we need this man!!!????

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372602371.916342.jpg

Do we need these in or not???

it gives more support to slam panel area,,,,and maybe helps the radiator with protection and just maybe getting up to temp .

I don't know how micra and support can come on the came sentence. I've seen the crash tests and it crumbles! So if I crash I'm most probably going to die anyway :D

I don't know how micra and support can come on the came sentence. I've seen the crash tests and it crumbles! So if I crash I'm most probably going to die anyway :D

you'l know when bonnet meets windscreen :),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Do we need this man!!? ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whos that??

I read somewhere that it is a guard for the aircon unit if fitted, I don't have aircon but I left mine on because it doesn't weigh anything and stops stones from hitting the first cat (although it doesn't have a mark on it which would indicate my theory is flawed) :rolleyes:

In general I would imagine it stops a lot of road spray from entering the upper part of the engine bay and it also had a nice slot cut into it which I thought could house a cold air intake duct if I ever fit one..

Its there for a reason! cant tell what, i originally took it off when i fitted my 4 branch fannymold, but end up putting it back cos the alternator sits in front and water does get into it specially at car washes/jet washes etc, but had to take mine off again cos the turbo is in the way!! but i will be modifying it to fit around the turbo and am putting it back!! the trusted grinder will help me here!! lol

J

I might make a modified one to stop the alternator getting splashed but the plate seem really clean for what has been said...

Back