Daewoo Nexia 200bhp!!!

i like it because its more of a sleeper than a micra. When im in my my micra people say oh thats a super s they are quick innit!

im like yeh man and just drive off. With a daewoo everyone knows they are rubbish, but not this one!! if i had the money i would buy it.

Nexia+red top=fantastic idea, if it were mine i would fit a standard interior and steering wheel, black steelies and mismatched wheel trims, roof bars and National trust stickers etc OAP styley Then go frighten boy racers in Saxos (and Mcras) :D :D :D :D

I very much doubt that engines giving out 200bhp. They come out of the factory with 150bhp. theres not enough mods to warrent 160bhp even lol

what the hell are you talking about... the vauxhall redtop is renowned for making large amounts of power for a 2.0 engine....dont be daft

antony_aiken said:
what the hell are you talking about... the vauxhall redtop is renowned for making large amounts of power for a 2.0 engine....dont be daft

i'm a vaux boi :p

Actually for your information i know what im talking about i used to have a RED top in a nova and 'power to weight' ratio its almost 200bhp per tonne. but standard the engine is 150bhp.

however i've removed it, and i'm putting SBD throttle boddies on it, zorst system, high lift cams ect ect, with those mods i should have around minimum of 200 - 210bhp!

That car on EBAY which i was particually talking about does not have enough modifications to warrent anything near 200bhp which the owner is claiming. he even mentions a sports steering wheel, that must be 15bhp? eh lmao

dom

Back