curtis get it fixed? msc crusing aswell

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
did you get it fixed after ther cruse mate?

another thing why dont micra sports club start attendeind some of the cruses that are held around!

Most people on here wouldn't like that sort of thing ja...becuase it goes against the law in some way shape or form lol

And no ill have to have a look at it tomorrow...lol

yea i no ones like chelt cruse is an stuff but what about organised cruses?

I know i am sleep deprived currently, however, im sorry but i cannot understand what you are saying. Take this as a friendly warning to use some grammer and reduce your text speak.

Mike

Ja

I think its becuase they arent advertised on this site, im guessing some do go, ive heard a few are members in cruise sites/clubs

I know i am sleep deprived currently, however, im sorry but i cannot understand what you are saying. Take this as a friendly warning to use some grammer and reduce your text speak.

Mike

not try to antaganise or anything here but the only text speak i used there was yea lol

not try to antaganise or anything here but the only text speak i used there was yea lol

Jamie,

Whether you put a disclaimer or not that your not trying to be antagonizing, unfortunately you are. Although you may have improved your grammer and starting using whole words again, and for this I thank you, the majority of the words in your post lacked a suffiecient number of letters to classify them as part of the English language and as such get reffered to as 'txt speak'. Again I said take it as a friendly warming as no points were issued.

Mike

well belive it or not but some of us arent that good at our punctuation and spelling! so please dont hold that against me when i comment

chill out Jamieccc he didnt mean anything personal against you, i did find it hard to understand your post.

Ive never known a 'cruise' to be officially organised has anyone ?

chill out Jamieccc he didnt mean anything personal against you, i did find it hard to understand your post.

Ive never known a 'cruise' to be officially organised has anyone ?

max power use to organise the cheltenham cruise! im not ranting about it i was just sayin forgive me for my errors and so on

There are legal cruises, theres one coming up soon by fastcar...police have to notified about certain ones that "mags" attend...but cheltenham cruise is kinda legal as the police potrol it lol, but not the booting around the ring isnt...

Cruises are generally fully of barry boy type neds who want to do burn outs and street race, which isn't tolerated by the MSC. People can go if they wish, but you'l have to arrange doing so through other forums

Back