Carbon Bonnet or no carbon bonnet?

• Yes....will look Swarve!!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No....will look dump

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters

G_Man

Ex. Club Member
Right im undecided about this......i think it will look good and so do many others....but a few people dnt think so....What you all think??

206033.jpg

How it is....and a quick shop

Attachments

• 206033.jpg
    206033.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 192
i voted no..only if you was to paint it you should fit one

carbon is more of a performance mod..and i dont know why people think having a black bonnet looks good??

my opinion

have to agree like G, will look turn imo - might make it look like bit more of a boys car at least :p but not seriously i wouldnt - put it on its ass n get some spinners

I would say no also, it wouldn't look right as the rest of the body isnt modded. Do the wheels and lower it.

Like people always say - if your having to ask, don't do it :p

Dusk said:
Black bonnets = Jap mod.

100% agree... think you should leave this mod out mate... spend your money else where but its your ride at the end of the day...

tis a lovely car tho as it is...

Mark said:
micra site??

General CAR Chat.....used to have a micra....im still paying to be a member so i can post wht i want about my car thank you.... :)

Cheers for the comments people.....stop tellin me to get the wheels done...or change the wheels....lol ive just paid 250 quid to get them done like that :eek: rear end is going down before donny tho :)

Was also considering a show cage :eek:

Re-Con and sprayed shadow chrome.....the pics do the wheels no justice, i polished them up yesterday and they look quality :)

yeah ..lol the black bits dont look rite imo

edit:im sure you can get the mesh from pug dealers

if i colour code it....then it wont be a black and silver theme anymore....plus wont look like a real GT then :)

Do the SP grille's fit the GT bumper G? I'd get one of them, quite like the carbon fibre bonnet too, so get that, together with the carbon fibre mirrors ;)

joe boy micra said:
because it will look alot better imo if it was colour coded. wouldnt mesh it. anyways whats it got to do with you? fwn

cos i wanted to know why you think it would look better you mardy get.

i dont really want to change the mirrors because mine are like electrically folding ones....so unless i could get the same ones in carbon then i dnt think i will change them

I really want silver carbon, anyone know anywhere that does this??

G_Man said:
i dont really want to change the mirrors because mine are like electrically folding ones....so unless i could get the same ones in carbon then i dnt think i will change them

I really want silver carbon, anyone know anywhere that does this??

i don't know anyone who does silver and black carbon, but i did see huge sheets of it for sale at a motor show in exeter, so you can get it.

if it was my car then i would get the carbon bonnet. i like the carbon look cos it shows that you are more about performance than barry.

I personally think the evo bonnet vents look good on a 206, did a photochop and it worked out really well.

but like everyone has said, it's your car so don't worry about what other people think ;) thats why i have washer lights :D

Back