Calling Msc Member "sonic"

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
does anybody know of the whereabouts of sonic, i bought calipers of him a while back, ive had no reply to my emails,pms and certainly no calipers

sonic if your reading this just let me know whats happening

sonic wouldnt do you over pal, ive sold a few things to him and hes a great guy... i trust him to buy and sell parts from and to :)

i can see someone doesnt have a sence of humour. a little fun never hurt anyone.

oh well

sorry matey the last time i heard from him was just before the ferrybridge meet.

i can see someone doesnt have a sence of humour. a little fun never hurt anyone.

oh well

sorry matey the last time i heard from him was just before the ferrybridge meet.

a sense of humour,whats that got to do with anything???? i dont understand where your coming from ?????

He wont be messing you about I bought something off him a few months ago and I recieved them. Maybe he has a few problems at home?

i did pay for the calipers i while back, its got to the point where these are what im waiting for in able to get the car finished

i payed on the 2nd of may and last had contact with sonic on the 6th, where he said he would send them the next day, so thats a good two weeks have passed since then and he hasnt been on the site since the 10th of may, does anyone have any idea or a number to contact him????

Back