bye car :(

i might get that super s for a while year, something cheap to run while i save... But im after a 106 GTi or saxo VTS before the year ends. I gave up finding a swift :|

Ian

starlets are slow.. apart from the turbos, but try getting insurance on one after you just paied at least 3k for a decent one :S

Dr Zoidberg said:
swift gti think hes after.

did ya get what you were asking for it mate?

:)

yes mate, after loads of £675's and £700's i held it out and someone took it for £750.

Ian

106 GTI. you wont regret it. u fort micra's were fun to drive?? try one of these bad boys.

oh and im sorry, but looks 10 times better than a swift gti

pfft... cry when the car drives away..plan a night on the town for when i leave for uni..theres a man with his priorities set!

Layla

Id go for a 106 out of the two, however what about something different like a Honda Beat, Mitsu Colt or a Crx?

This might help u decide, no need for bodykit or stupid size rims or even tints in this case to make a 106 GTI look good...

Pug1.jpg

Pug2.jpg

i like the pug 106's i think they can look really nice. and look devilishly nice decked aswell.. if i didnt hve k10's then i would have a 106. its actually the car im contemplating getting for rach and doing up for her passing her test. that or a k11 o_O but then i dont like k11's kitted :p

we shall see

i'd go for an S2 106 rallye myself. 100bhp, compared with the GTI's 120bhp, but it's a lot lighter than the GTI so similiar power to weight ratios without the insurance sting.

If you must go for one of them it would have to be the 106, purely cause every chav and his dog has a Saxo

Jim said:
i'd go for an S2 106 rallye myself. 100bhp, compared with the GTI's 120bhp, but it's a lot lighter than the GTI so similiar power to weight ratios without the insurance sting.

in reality, the GTi would waste the rallye after 60.

Ian said:
Jim said:

Not really no. My mate had a rally - it was immense, and i reckon it would give the gti a good run for its money.

Ian said:
Jim said:

Not really no. My mate had a rally - it was immense, and i reckon it would give the gti a good run for its money.

Ian said:

even if that was the case, which i don't really believe, the most fun part is the getting to 60 bit, so who cares about afterwards as much!

plus i imagine the GTi has a greater headroom for tuning. But anyways an R reg GTi can be bought for just over 2k.... because of the rarity of the series 2 rallye (the 1.6 8v) they seem to go for just under 3k for R reg.

Back