Buying alloys and need witnesses

Napster

And the Wide Green Bug
my apologies for the "heading" but was not sure what else to put?

anyway after speaking to "raceworx" im going to buy is alloys off him :)
however as i have no idea about paypal (i know every other person on here does lol) but because i dont im going to send him a cheque!

after speaking with him we both agreed that i should state on here that im going to "send a cheque" incase any problems occur??

i thought that if i was to add this onto the end of the "thread in buy and sell no one would view it cause its not related"?

cheers
napster

Yea thats fine, you'll have no problems with Raceworx, only if the cheque bounces then he'll hunt you down and break both your legs.

but a top bloke :D

Titch said:
Yea thats fine, you'll have no problems with Raceworx, only if the cheque bounces then he'll hunt you down and break both your legs.

but a top bloke :D

haahaa that made me laugh :)
thats cool bud.

"type r" whats that about "dont let him drive my car"?

napster

dude cashed it in on monday should be actually cleared by thursday i have friday off so theyll be in the post by then :D

just got home and found a card from parcelforce saying they tried to deliever the parcel but i was out :-( its been taken back to "plymouth" i think!!! ive rang up and re-ordered it but im alittle annoyed i missed it.

they didnt state a date or time when they would be arriving so wasnt sure. thought they might have left it with a neighbour, but its gota be "signed by me" :-(

cheers raceworx!!
napster

i would just like to let everyone know that i now have the alloys :)
they arrived this morning and are sitting LOVELY on my micra.

Thanks "Ian" appreciate everything!
napster

P.S they are very light weight!

Raceworx said:
NP dude glad you like them :D

mate i love them lol :)
the guy who i think you brought them off, i showed yestday and he couldnt believe it

ill take pictures hopefully 2day cause cars getting "pressure washed later" :)
the car needs to be lowered, but that wil come in due course

thanks again ian
napster

Back