bonnet lifting

k11_whore

Steve :)
Hi ivsearched and read other threads on what I need n no luck, could any1 tell me what exactly I do require to do this change, longer bolt n washers?

Literally just that, a handful of washers and some longer bolts that will fit the thread pattern on the bonnet (Y)

Here you go mate. Sorry if the pictures aren't clear. And I had to put extra washers on because the bolts were too long

Attachments

• 2011-06-18 11.49.03.jpg
    2011-06-18 11.49.03.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 254
  • 2011-06-18 11.48.25.jpg
    2011-06-18 11.48.25.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 245
Ahhh I see now thanks a lot I'll post pics up when iv done it :)just rang my local scrappie and 2 facelift micras have came in Cuple weeks ago. So he says might finally have the boot in I want :) happy :)

i cut some short lengths of central heating pipe with long bolts on mine. double checking the bolts not too long or else it'll dent the bonnet

Well got what I needed gona fit them when it stops raining grrr weather :/ scrap yard was a worthful visit, went in for a jdm boot no luck and came out with some pre facelift headlights, new door cards, and a set of steels so quite happy :) time to sell my factory nissan alloys :) dno wether to do the conversion to a prefacelft bonnet nw I have the lights

Download Google Chrome and install it. Go to that site and it pops up asking if you want it translating from Japanese :).

Back