anyone used this site?

yup just wanted to know if anyone has used em.

well my phone is ordered via paypal and delivery is 3-6 via DHL so ill let you know how it goes and how good the product is

h let me get the phone and i will advise u guys on it quality, time, help and usablity was tempted to buy lik10 head units at 170ea and sell at 200 :)

obv its not the best quality and my phone is a take of a nokia..thers an mp4 player that loks like a white ipood touch..ill let ya know

I dunno, sometimes you can buy something cheap and it lasts you ages, other times you pay a lot for something and it breaks.

Just thinking of my Camera I have. My old one cost me £70 2MP lol quite old now :p It's still working fine but obv very dated.

Bought a nice Sony Cybershot was around £300 and it lasted 2 years opposed tothe 7 years the other lasted.

But it's all about getting lucky :)

I like this website, let me know how things go as theres a few things i want!!!:D But i wouldnt have advised buying a phone as my friend bought a japanese copy phone and it worked for about 3 days lol!!!:laugh:

it was ready tuesday..no customs problem..phone is great well funky only fault is the pi** poor camera 0.3mp but apart from that ace (Y)

Back