Any new Nissan saloons coming to UK?

The Quashqui or whatever sorta replaced it, but it's not a saloon.

Seems like fewer companys are making saloons nowadays. Everyone seems to be cashing in on these diesel crossovers. Quite sad because I quite like the look of saloons and long hatchbacks.

you should see the new car we got if it is going to look like the one in reception you guys will love it or hate it :D a big dune buggy its mint 20inch wheels ect lol i cant wait to see what the real one looks like lol :DDDD

it is nothing like what is on the market today all touch screen no knobs ect the inside is based on a motorbike so its pretty amazing stuff i hope it stays the same coz il buy one !

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2009/02/11/420078.1-lg.jpg

the one in reception is bigger than the quashquai!lol

wont look like that when it rolls off the production line trust me the quashqai looked mint when it first came out but when we started to build them full time they look nothing like what they first did and now the facelift one looks good but not like they imagined

i'll be getting a Quanza just before xmas. Also got a 370z next week.
there's a couple of infinti saloons coming this year.

oh and the Quanza will look very similar to the concept. The missle launchers on the front will remain as well!
the doors will be normal though.

thats funny because i spoke to the designers the other day and they didnt know lol ... where do you get your info from?!lol :D (me thinks nismok12 is a spy!)lol

Back