Alloy Wheelsssssss

Which ones you think are better?

400-962936

or...

and what do yuo think of RipSpeed?

what colour is the car please?
thats always something to consider imo when buying wheels!
i like the second one's but thats just me

I much prefer the first set, not least because black and red produce a really nice contrast. They're just a bit different! The second set are more "normal".

i know for a fact though that the ripspeed badge pushes out....i did one in halfords the other day.....therefore no longer ripspeed.....thats unless you like ripspeed.......:upside:

Not sure if i should buy them or not, ages ago i reversed into a lamp post, leaving a nasty bent in the back. I got it all bent out and stuff though, so the boot functions normally, it just looks ugly. You think the car would still pass mot?

yes if the boot still opens and operates!

my red micra k10 had a rear ender before i bought it as a Cat c right off.....i put it straight into the VIC test and MOT and it failed on rusty sills only!!:p

only the rear bumper was damaged....but these days a scatch is enough to right off a micra K10

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=18111

or buy these!

see........now im going to change my choice as i know the colour of your micra!
black alloys on a red car look lush in my opinion!!!

naps

Duno if I should buy wheels at all, parents moaning that I wanna spend mycash on my car, saying I just wanna do it to show off or something. They're getting all annoyed because I have an 'interest' in cars. o_O

Back