• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Alex's K11

alexm

Club Member (Trial)
Hello! i just joined fully called alex! :D
squarepants! has been hastleing me to make a blog so i decided i would give in and stop being a cheap skate and become a real member ha.

I am 16 but doing my little 1.0 k11 up ish for ready for when i can drive.

A special thanks to Dan ! :D (squarepants) and Joel!

These are some pics more to come as i make progress sorry not very good angles :S.

Mods to come:
- lower 35mm... DONE!
-spray grill black... DONE!
- spray engine case white
- spray heat sheild white
- induction kit... DONE!
- ?maybe red spark plugs?

Any other ideas please tell me :D
Thanks Alex

:k11green:

Attachments

• car pic.jpg
    car pic.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 299
  • Photo0097.jpg
    Photo0097.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 300
  • Photo0100.jpg
    Photo0100.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 338
  • Photo0104.jpg
    Photo0104.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 297
Well since i am running low on fiances i have decided to try make my car look better for cheap as chips :D! so i have de-bump stripped it :D

i have now also got rid of the rubbering stuff did it with warm soapy water and a rag was a real ball ache :S

Attachments

• Photo0101.jpg
    Photo0101.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 309
Photo0108.jpg
Finally so far i decided i could not afford alloys so i wanted to do somthing diffrent (dans idea) to spray my steelies white so here are the pics of how it went :D

One last thing today bought Joels Remus Back box of him for £25 so should fit that tommorow and will get some pics up *good ones * :D thanks joel.

First thing i did on my k10 was white steelies, great budget mod (Y)

Aye! few quid sprays from wilko abit of rubbing down and laquering in the end alll done ;) going into the garage on monday for backbox fitted bolts seized on the old one i dont have a gridiner or the right tools :( bad times.

happy to help mate :)

didnt know you de-bump stripped it lol, looks smart with the white steelies :)

and embarssing two.. i have run out of spray! and been at work all weekend :( but will have the other two done this early week :).

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra mate and so far so good with the mods

Thanks mate :) and cheers its comming along slowly as my mechanical knowledge is about zero :( ha

After trying for ages finally got pics up of back box and i have uploaded a video knowing my luck it wont work :S haha! :)

Attachments

• car back.jpg
    car back.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 252
  • car back 2.jpg
    car back 2.jpg
    566.3 KB · Views: 255
  • Video0006.3gp
    282.5 KB · Views: 314
White or Black alloys and what ones? I am wanting some alloys but need some advice on what onces? Also my friend said he could get my stock springs hit with gas and make them lowerd :S is it just a mad idea or would it work ? i mean he is amazing with motors but is it just sucided? opionons please ! :D

looking good should look loads better with de-badge

never herd of that option with the springs and gas

red and black theme looks good or just to be different do white and red theme

neither had i! :S so i wonderd if any1 on here had lol! im just wondering if it would work. he said he has done others and i mean i trust him but i wonderd if any1 else had done it. think im gnna go red and white not many others have done it :D some time i will buy white deepdish alloys ... ;) when i have payed my holiday off .

im scared i will mess it up :) i really want to do it though. dont have to take the bumper of do i ? And would the same paint i used for the gril be okay ?

no just take the lights out, 3 10mm bolts and there off. yes you could even use brush paint! theres plastic on the inside of the head lights that just pops out of place thats the bit thats want painting, the hardest part is removing the glass.

i have done a set in the space of an hour. and re-fitted them!

i will have a look tonite :) but i must pop into town the gf wants me to go shoping :( i think i will die of bordom! :)

wo wo wo! slow down haha! i just sprayed the inside of my lights :) drying as i type this :) yea i wont a splitter :D

Well i tinted my lights and here is the pics of how it came out :D! im rather happy with it :D

Attachments

• lights..jpg
    lights..jpg
    369.3 KB · Views: 276
  • lights 2.jpg
    lights 2.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 274
Yea im happy i was too scared at first but its easy! :D.. 1 screw 2 bolts and bit of force to get the plugs off. :) then i used a hair dryer and the glass came off you simply rub the plastic down and spray and put it together again its easy :)

Looks awesome mate (Y)

Thanks mate :D need to get a splitter now :)

they look excellent :D you did heat them back up when you put the glass back on to seal it back together?

reminds me of raceworxs...
14b19cc7.jpg

need to get a renualt megane splitter like that ^ ;)

what spliters fit ani one know nd personly i wouldnt chop the springs u can neva get them all the sme lol

Erm... Polo is a straight fit i know that. Laguna fits aswell but think you need to chop that :S? not sure. When did i say i was going to cut springs lol ?

Coming along well Alex, I was thinking of painting my lamps but I just stuck LED's in there instead. Definately get a splitter though, not sure if anybody has thought of this yet, but what about just going to a scrappy and getting another micra bumper and cutting the bottom off and scrw it to the original bumper upside down, at least that way you can choose what size splitter you want.

I have no idea how to do that ha :) and i would cost lots of monies i guess?

Future mods to come in the near future :) are.. :

lowerd have not decided 40mm or 50mm
renult front splitter
and hopefully side skirts like raceworx had ;)

de-badge the 16v badges on the wings :D and put black wiper blades on lol, silver ones looks cheap.

last picture looks cool, the car does look very good :)

Back