Airflow meter

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Ok myself and warren were sorting out a few things on his car and while I had the two st beside each other, we set the tps and checked the airflow meter voltage which was I think 1.81volts on warrens and never went to 0volts if the car was revved etc
Mine was the same voltage at idle but when you rev it and let drop back to idle it goes to 0volts (the car hunts for air)and air 3-4secs the idle stabilizes and we had 1.8volts again

Very strange, discuss. . .maybe an E-manage problem?

If your looking at the voltage going into the e-manage do a datalog if you can and have a look, failing that if it runs ok I wouldn't worry about it. The airflow meter however should never show 0v so something isnt as it appears somewhere.

If your looking at the voltage going into the e-manage do a datalog if you can and have a look, failing that if it runs ok I wouldn't worry about it. The airflow meter however should never show 0v so something isnt as it appears somewhere.

Thats why we thought it was wierd. It runs fine just that hunting can be quite annoying in traffic, Would it be the anti stall feature? I'm fairly sure this was disabled

Back