• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Advice

Hiya I'm new to owning a micra and just joined the MSC today and just wanting some advice, I've just recently bought this 1999 model he needs a bit of work doing so in middle of doing that at moment and I was thinking of putting white walls tires on him, and was wondering if anyone one no's best place to get some from, I think it mite look good with white walls but want to no what you guys think should I go for white wall or stick to normal wheels 😀 advice would be appreciated. 😀 😊

Screenshot_20240614_212312_Snapchat.jpg

Hiya I'm new to owning a micra and just joined the MSC today and just wanting some advice, I've just recently bought this 1999 model he needs a bit of work doing so in middle of doing that at moment and I was thinking of putting white walls tires on him, and was wondering if anyone one no's best place to get some from, I think it mite look good with white walls but want to no what you guys think should I go for white wall or stick to normal wheels 😀 advice would be appreciated. 😀 😊

View attachment 88450

Un-necessary expense for no benefit, best avoided & is associated with old time limos, not the K11 Micra image. :cool:

Back