14" Rota/Jap Alloys (Is there any?)

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Hey guys. Been searching for a while now and im quite keen on getting a hold of some 14" Jap Branded alloys. I like the majority of Rota's styles but I just cant seem to find any 14" ! Does anybody know if they actually excist?

Thanks, Joe.

na mate i think its mainly 15" have you had a look on the offical rota site? there isnt much differane to 14" to a set of 15's with 195/45/15's and fills the arch's better (Y)

I found a couple on the Rota site. May fill the arches better but I dont want mess with the speedo too much.

collison, there the same wheels i have, so if you get them i'll have to get rid of mine he he :p

15's dont mess with the speedo (dont know where you got that from) and whats wrong with it being lowerd 60mm on 15's? ive had and seen a few micras lowerd 80-100mm on 15's and there wasnt/isnt issuses with scraping

like i said there isnt much differance in looks between the 14's and 15's visualy

huuum. Ill have a think about that then. Cheers Micras. Like I say I really like the design of the GT3's so that could be my only option.

this isint too relevant but i remember it was either brainiac or top gear (two very reputable sources if your a man) and they did a survey on how different size wheels affected speedo readings and although they did affect it, the differences were near irrelevant on even dramatically different sizes, so i wouldnt let that put you off the wheels you want.

i wont suggest a wheel style though as i have shocking taste im told lol

the gt-3's with the gold face :p:p think the gold would look well with your green :D

Thanks Andy, ah right well the info I was told a while back was a bunch of bull then! Yer would look nice, Im edging on to a black with the crome lip though, huuuum....

Back