13 x 7 4 x100 wheels please

martinb

Ex. Club Member
as above, its my birthday in a week and have some money burning in pocket that wants to go into yours, please help it get there!

yeah i know cheers mate, was thinking about mini pcd fitment and wobbly nuts, bidding on ebay only to get outbid by 1 pound in last second,grrr!!!

huh??? just email or phone them they do them in 4x100 bud

ive just got some custom 4x100 14x7 with -3ET (offset) in red with diamond cut lip for £613.78 to my door ummm diiiissssshhhhhh

sounds nice mate, what you reckon on 13 x8 et6? you got staggard fitment for the front of going all out wide boy with flared arches?

im going all out wide boy with some quight rare arches with streched rubber. i dont know on the ET bud pending if your useing wide arches, flaring the standard arches or nothing at all. if i was you (like i was tolad to do) is to take the wheel off and move it to were you want and mesure from the bolt hole part of the wheel to the hub.

i think the stock 14" has a +45 so you count back from 45 to how ever much you mesured if you get what im banging on about lol there are programs on the net to help you too

yeah im with you,just gonna roll rear arches but will see on which wheels, ill keep looking mate, only couple of hundred to spend give or take so can really afford new wheels, any pics of yours?

Yea I'll sort some pics out for you mate, my second choice of wheels were the lenzo bsx for around £400 but I was finding them for 250 300 there quight nice give them a look

Good luck with the search Martyboy, the revo's im getting are egzactly what your after (4x100, 13, 7J) But as Micras said minilite/superlite seem to have a lot of choice (spesh on the fleebay)

You dont think you'll have any running problems with those -3 no Micras? I only ask as the Revo's are -6 (Y)

well these are marks 13x8 et-13

DSCI0187-1.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s262/markbognor/DSCI0186-1.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s262/markbognor/DSCI0185-1.jpg

and 13x7 et 0 on front,you will be 6mm further out the arch

wack it in willthey fit.com and see what poke you will get?

Thanks Martyboy! Damn that stance of his is awesome (Y)

Ill put it in the site when I get the chance and post in on my blog. cheers.

Wey ii there's going to be no problem I still think I've got to space them out a little IMO 13s are to small they don't fill the arch enough side to side unless they have overly large tyres but that's no good for lowering and looks gash 14" all the way

Wey ii there's going to be no problem I still think I've got to space them out a little IMO 13s are to small they don't fill the arch enough side to side unless they have overly large tyres but that's no good for lowering and looks gash 14" all the way

depends on how low your going?i had 14x6 before et30 something, with the car on 60mm rear springs and 195/45 tyres there was no way i could space the rears out past the arches

they were already up inside em, even without anyone/thing in the car

im going low,low probably too low but f00k it, it looks cool and i will only be me in it at the most of times

ive got 4 175/60 13's in my garage of my super s standard wheels, they will go on first, if it loooks like a baloon then something samller maybe required, i'll just wait and see

oh

NEWSFLASH

as of tommorow i should be a owner of some 13 x 7 minilites et 4 all round, yum......

pics will follow on blog when they turn up,cheers and night night sweet dreams micra world!

martboy, ive had a k11 on 15" 195/45/15 on 100mm with no probs so my wheels arnt going to have any problem. when i was trying my new coilovers out i had 1/4 of the standard 13" wheel inside the rear arch :D to the point of the whole car was sitting on the garage floor and there was still a good few turns left on the coilovers, so yea i can go very loooow! but like i said the car on a whole looked ok but the gap from the rear bumper to the tyre and the same from th tyre to the rear sill was to big and looked naf!

these are the pics of my wheels before paint and diamond cut 14x7 ET-3 these come with a very large lip "dish" as standard no matter what the offset is. so you could have a +45 ET and they would still look like they have a dish, i mesure/think/hope lol that the will just be right for my arches

Attachments

• 15x7 mag style.jpg
    15x7 mag style.jpg
    933.5 KB · Views: 227
  • 15x7 side view.jpg
    15x7 side view.jpg
    969.6 KB · Views: 188
  • minilites 1.jpg
    minilites 1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 204
Back