12.4 qtrmile swift

cisco

» CMF Member
Very very nice. Go the swift.

Was that the noise of second gear crunching in place in that first launch against the Typhoon thing? That's what I worry about :)

Nice car, nice and quick. When it came on boost in second, it reminds me instantly of how my car is at the moment, its like a bit of lag then a big sudden rush like that swift had.

Attachments

• 14225.jpg
    14225.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 22

cisco

» CMF Member
I reckon its a gear crunch. On the change into 2nd in the actual race (not the burnout). Its very distinct!

Attachments

• 14229.jpg
    14229.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 23

cisco

» CMF Member
Far out, is there anyway to get quicktime without the bloated 34.7 package including itunes and whatever other crap it makes you download :) ??

cisco

» CMF Member
Doh this sucks. My connection is only 512kbit these days, and I found out that I'm on a RIM so I can't get the ADSL2+ that my exchange now has just enabled. Doh! Could pay an extra $10/month to get 1.5 ADSL1, used to have that before the plan value got worse and I got downgraded back to 512. Peh.

Bloody 34.7Mb quicktime!

Attachments

• 14248.jpg
    14248.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 31

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Bahahaha

I remember when you had the 1.5 connection for a while as part of a freebie from the company for a while...

Man that was fast!

I'm upgrading to 1.5 when I get my laptop and wireless router! But even with 512, man thats damn fast compared to ye olde 52kb dial up

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah that was awesome.
http://www.micra.com.au/community/reply.php?messageid=14219
Yeah 512 is still traditionall fast, but after being used to 1.5, you just can't go back. It hurts. This feels like dialup now :)

Worst thing is the upload speed is only 128K, so that's really still pretty slow.

With the 1.5 connection they give you 256 upload which is reasonable, but with ADSL2 you can get about 1mbit upload. That's a nice amount.

CMF_bzchi

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 14295.jpg
    14295.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 22
Back