CMF_Sean

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 3632.jpg
    3632.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 27

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Not finished yet, hopefully only another week... Its been off the road far too long now as it is...

Dave, me thinks you should stick to not voiceing your opionion on colour scheme's :p

High flow cat, straight through muffler, no resonator.... MMM Can anyone say deeeelicious?

Sean

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
No resonator?? Man it will sound like you are on the inside of a 200lt. drum. I ripped the resonator off Family Hack but after 100kph it was sooooo loud.
Sounds great cruising around the streets but !!
Okay I will shut up about colour schemes as we are 2 generations apart.I still reckon it would like sweet.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
And another view... Couldn't hold the camera still because I was so excited so its a bit fuzzy...

Oh by the way.. I altered the ISO on my Sony DSC-P32 camera and it works trumps! The above pic is awesome compared to others I took... Damn Auto ISO

Ok... Can anyone spot something weird here

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Hmm the cooler just sitting there or the weird battery thing ?

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Dizzy problem is fixed

The RPM signal was switching between 900rpm and 7000rpm because one of the tooths on the disc was slightly smaller.

So, basically my mechanic modded an RB30 disc to fit (reground to size etc...) I'll get more info on this when I pick the car up

The car fires up sweet now.... instead of brapBRAPbrapBRAP its now rooooaaarrrrr

Only minor things to do like install guages... And intercooler piping!!!

Weeee

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Looking good Seano !!!
Wear an extra pair of undies when you drive it home for the first time but bet it will be a looooong drive home.
Gee getting dangerous driving around Canberra with all these forced Micras lurking.
You and Cisco will be able to hunt as a pack. You round em up and Cisco goes in for the kill.
FIRE IT UP !!!!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
You're right about the second pair of undies...

I'm going to take it easy for the first few weeks, days, hours... oh who am I kidding? If it gives birth to a rod then its time for forgies and more debt

Wed looks to be the dyno day... Woooo!!! Gots me a camera too

Sean

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Looks good mate i bet you can't wait!

Have any of you guys managed to turbocharge your car and have a front mount intercooler as well as aircon?

Can it be done?

Or are you all just POWER junkies now ?

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
It can be done - its just going to cost you a bit more and require a bit more thought into the placement and how the IC will be secured.

On the micra it may even require modification of the aircon pipes (which is possible, just can be expensive as custom aluminum pipeage is required, and of course the system will need to be regassed when you remove one of the pipes...)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Eeeekkkkk ! clear the streets, Seano about to be let loose in his pumped up, bad mannered monster.This Micra now has attitude... bad attitude.
Rang the traffic police in Canberra and they are on full alert.
Very hard to mount front mounted intercooler plus A.C. plus radiator. You have the 3 stacked up behind each other. Believe me we looked at this very hard before going top mounted with Hack.

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
You didnt finish the story. It needs either a dragon or an ending.

Was the ending something along the lines of "a front mount on a k11 with factory aircon is just not finacially viable"?

Just curious. :) (and scared of the dragon)

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Made 2psi at 2,000rpm... and full boost was made at 3,000rpm...

At the moment the minimum boost the actuator will run is 14psi so I have to feather the throttle to not go over 0.5bar (for now :D)

Also... because of the overboost problem, couldn't really get a power reading... But it made 400nM and 90kw@w at around 3,000rpm on 7-8psi

Yummmm

Been boosting around all day!!

Mighty... Rise!

Seano

cisco

» CMF Member
Yay congrats mate.

Must feel good.

Keen to hear a realistic power figure and see how she goes. I know you don't really believe the 90kw@wheels at just 3000rpm is accurate :)

Yay another boosted micra in the ACT. Yeehah!

Back