Why?!?!?

Why does it tell me when i try to do a blog that it will be looked over by an admin or whatever, then it never turns up?!?! And the same to alot of my posts?! Am i doing something wrong?!?!

Why does it tell me when i try to do a blog that it will be looked over by an admin or whatever, then it never turns up?!?! And the same to alot of my posts?! Am i doing something wrong?!?!

Stick some screen captures up if you can. Maybe you have to be an official member to do blogs? I can't remember

I have 1 for text speak, which i apologised for straight away as i was in a hurry, and im not an official member so couldnt edit, thats all?! Everything goes fine, i used links to photobucket, then when i go to save it it says that an admin has to give it the ok?!

Yeah again stick a screen capture up as that's not something i've heard of before

try and post, when the message comes up hit the 'print screen' button (2 up from delete) then open paint, click edit- paste then save as a jpeg and post it up.

Yeah i just tried to, but i didnt pu any links in and it let me do it this time!!! grrrrrr Ill try it again properly now bet it wont work after i put effort in lol!!!!

It done it again but i think it worked! I just kept refreshing the page and when it came up for about the fifth time, there was my blog!!lol Just hope someone will delete that test one now!!:D Thanks for help!!:D

Back