why chavs and saxos in carparks dont mix

i reccon it would have rolled anyway..or atleast the wheels would have hifted high...the driver's mass on that side of the car didn't help things.

and the fact the suspension was more than likely standard.
added to the fact it doesn't have a good centre of gravity.

added to the more prominent fact that he doesn't know how to do a J-Turn

and the fact the suspension was more than likely standard.
added to the fact it doesn't have a good centre of gravity.

added to the more prominent fact that he doesn't know how to do a J-Turn

i reccon it would have rolled anyway..or atleast the wheels would have hifted high...the driver's mass on that side of the car didn't help things.

Stick your car in reverse and you'll find it very difficult to steer + the fact the car isnt designed to be driven in a turn that fast in reverse.

lol thats great! what an idiot!!

i used to do j-turns in my civic and that never flipped like that but they are pretty low as stock so i suppose that helps.

It makes me want to do that as well, looks like the maestro might be going out for an advernture tonight....

I doubt it should have rolled. I've seen loads of people do that in small cars.

if anyone has an old k10 they'l do it easily i almost did it before luckily it didnt quite come up enough to flip but it still scared the poo out of me!

70KG on the roof would easily be enough to cause something like that to happen. As you can see it did, I very much doubt that would have happened otherwise.

lmao found that quite funny. If your gonna do something like that, expect something bad to happen

Hahahaha!! Loved it!! Dont care why it happened.. Stock suspension, bump in the road, weight in bad places.. But Im so glad it did!! One less chav on the roads :D

Back