which make suspension???

B14KLR

Ex. Club Member
would you go for bilstein springs with OE spec shocks (micrasport) for £250, or jamex springs and shocks (ebay) for £190??? i would prefer to go bilstein as its a more reputable company, but just wondering if its woth the extra £60 wat you reckon????

Does the micra sport price include the 10% official membership discount? That would save you £25

well i opted for the bilsteins (244.50) and thought i'd better buy the camber kit while im there, and saved myself 48.50! my total bill was 247.44, thats for shocks springs camber kit and delivery! bargain. rapid delivery aswell,well recommend them

how long for suspension to settle? car is currently off the road and will be for a while, and seems to be the same height now that it was before! will it settle eventually just being stood(driving a few yards now and again), or will it need to be driven a while? thanks in advance...

Round the block several times normally does it, if your not sure whether its settling just take a measure meant from the centre of the wheel to the bottom of the wheel arch then compare after a couple miles.

Back