c11.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 131
  • c12.jpg
    c12.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 136
  • c14.jpg
    c14.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 127
all would look really good imo your choice mate what you think will look good is priority as its your car, like all those wheels (Y)

i know...if had enoguh money i would have them all and rotate them lol but im not that flush :laugh:

thing is i like them all too and carnt decide :(

lol each of these wheels start at £175 and work there way up depending on the offset you would like, so its realy not a bad price for a very light 3 piece split rim

for me.. if all works out well with these corsa coilovers its 13" for me if not 14" with the spax kit

not to bad! but i'll need to wait and see as im getting the devise arches or ants nismo arches so as you can tell i'll need some offset to fill them and may need some strech also makeing them cheeper :grinning:

In that case you have no need to check clearance with the Corsa stuff, as you will be cutting off the standard steel arches anyway to give clearance, and you'll be able to make anything fit.

Remember fitting such off-set wheels does completely alter the front scrub-radius and can have an adverse effect on the steering and handling.

cheers for the heads up (Y) im doing as much research as i can, wouldnt modding be so much more simple if you could try before you buy lol

think though phil, these are made by superlitle and there 3 piece and any color i want so £700 i worth every bit, im not cutting corners with the build....like you say poor many pays twice :laugh:

Back