what to do to my spare rocker cover?

k11_whore

Steve :)
As above I have a spare rocker cover and been on car for good ten years, what's best way of getting it clean ready to prime? Wirebrush? And also what colour schemes should I go? Cars china blue and no matt colours want a nice shine to it :)

take it off let it soak in a solution of soapy water over night, scrub the hell out of it with wire wool/brush fine sandpaper... then prime and paint.

Its already off cause was my old one before decxter put his black one on so sat in my room, cool and thanks :) blue and white splatts what ya reckon or really bright blue? Wish I had photoshop lol

Gimp is a free version of photoshop. just google it. :p
and it could look cool as long as you get the splats done right first time otherwise you'll be sanding it back again!
like this?
sentra2.jpg

Aye so do I, I'll keep this thread updated on how I go, must get a wire brush when get some sterling, track rod ends must come first lol

I just had a amazing idea its gona be tricky but I reckon it could pull off if take my time :) going to try and do my rocker cover like the rising sun flag but do it in blue and white

Well finally got it all majorly polished up looks almost new again :) one question though shall I score the surface first then prime or just prime straight on? And is the spray cans from halfords just normal primer strong enough with all the high tempature as assistant said it be fine or do I need ver high tempature primer? Ty

Back