weights?

k11stew

Ex. Club Member
can people tell me what weight a k11 1.3 is.

and other weights when stripped out, eg. rear seats out, headlining, carpets etc...

thanks

stew

a 1.3 super S/SR is 835kgs and a models like the L/LX are 815kgs.

800kgs should be achievable from stipping basic parts. i'm sure beachboy has is down to 700kgs.

Dr Zoidberg said:
a 1.3 super S/SR is 835kgs and a models like the L/LX are 815kgs.

800kgs should be achievable from stipping basic parts. i'm sure beachboy has is down to 700kgs.

what do you think you could get the 160sr to? think its 1110kg :D

its 1017kgs iirc not 1110kgs. bin the rear bits, aircon, all the airbags+controls for them. light weight seats up front (as you already have) and carbon bonnet etc and i rekon 900kgs is achievable mate.

then your car is same weight as say a saxo vts/106 GTI (the cars people seem to always compare a micra to lol) with more torque, watch them disappear lol

im sure 835 is a dry weight

put mine on a weighbridge were me mate greg works and it was 900 without the back seats/shelf/junk surely pulsar wheels over standards and fibreglass skirts and a spoile coulnt accumulate that much?!

Dr Zoidberg said:
its 1017kgs iirc not 1110kgs. bin the rear bits, aircon, all the airbags+controls for them. light weight seats up front (as you already have) and carbon bonnet etc and i rekon 900kgs is achievable mate.

then your car is same weight as say a saxo vts/106 GTI (the cars people seem to always compare a micra to lol) with more torque, watch them disappear lol

my plans are light wheels (4.5kg) ,carbon bonnet,remove spare, thats all i can do really to keep the car nice inside ,,thats stage 1 lol

stage two is no sound system,carbon door cards,light steering wheel cos the one in has airbag in.remove rear wiper motor,make a lightweight bootlid with grinder

stage 3 is go mad and have a tin can thats not practicle,,

but i want my rear seats tbh

if the car was older than it is(sept 05) i wouldnt think twice about it,ide be outside now under a pile of k12 car parts,,but i darnt :D

supose wen i start to abus it ,it wont be so hard for me to do it

right cheers

basically the car i have is dusks old wide arch k11. so fibreglass wings etc.

today i stripped out-rear seats, all trim (plastics, door cards etc), no carpet, head lining, air box and feed pipe.

relocating battery to spare wheel well next weekend.

how much weight do u reckon ive shaved off?

Back