Webber carburettor(s)

imp124

Buy & Sell Member
Hi

i am looking for some webber carbs or sunny for my micra k10 1l

does anyone have any that they are willing to sell with a manifold if possible? i have some cash waiting but it depends how much anyone would want for them. Just thought i would try at finding some

then you could go for wotever you like realy talk to curtis or speedle they will tell you the best option ( me preferably would look for twin webbers or twin su's ) if only i could afford them rite now :(

ive been looking for some for a long time and they are rare and i cant seem to find any and plus i dont really know that much about car carbs (bike carbs no probs) :D

its just finding some with a manifold for the carb and the engine

how many people on the forum have twin webbers? what do you think of them do they make a good difference?

Cheers

For that money i cant see why not you couldn't go back to the boggbrothers and get another set of bike carbs (say R1) made up :)

the only problem is setting up the carbs, i certainly dont have the skill to do it and im not paying somone a fortune :D

I just found out yestarday that i might be able to get my hands on a set of working twin 40's for £90 from a mate of my step brothers, hes gonna phone him tonight to see if hes still got them, they are supposed to have came off a nova, so i think ill be snatching these up after xmas or if he wants to swap them for something :D , but if i dont go ahead with them i would certainly sell them on

Yeah, bogg brothers do everything for one price...

Heres their address + Phone number

Bogg Brothers Ltd
The Garage,
East Lutton,
Malton,
North Yorkshire
YO17 8TG

Tel: 01944 738234

Back