wanted - K10 indicator stalk

the indicator stalks vary slightly, so check the one you gets matches the one your replacing.

sorry mate no good....the one i've got has been sat in the rain for the last 2 weeks...i thought i put it in the shed, but i didn't....try ebay...

all indicator stalks from k10's are interchangable so no prob there, and most same age nissans have the same stalks so yeah sunny ones will no doubt fit

all indicator stalks from k10's are interchangable so no prob there, and most same age nissans have the same stalks so yeah sunny ones will no doubt fit

But the electrical connectors on them can vary, so you have to get one that matches. I had a headlight problem once, due to the stalk, and the replacement one was different & stopped my fog lights from working!

really? i fitted face lift stalks into my prefacelift no problem all the connectors should be the same according to the haynes

Yeah, and i've seen someone else also post that on the MSC in the past. I think there's a couple of connectors or pins in a different place.

Back