very tempted

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
to put the k11 in the yellow paper, i really fancy a mini but dont really wanna leave the msc. plan is get a mini till i get a good job then invest in a k12 in a couple years! any one else here got a mini? plus i aint passed tesat n the car is collecting rust in the elements! :S

what mini? im guessing a cassic mini

my uncle has one and i drive it alot :D good fun,infact more fun to drive than a micra imho,,not alot of power but even in the 1ltr pikup i loved it :D

my uncle "does them up" sorry restores em, look sweet and yes rik, classic mini. ive feel in love with them!

wel i had 2 k11 super s and then went to the mini pikup for a couple of month then to a 1.6 conversion k11 then to k12 lol

and the mini was good for a laff and fun to drive but i liked the compfyness of the k11 too much,bit basic in the mini with steamed up widows and water running in etc,,lol

Yea im gunna get a mini as my first car, theres so much you can do to them plus they look mint standard.. Have u ever tried looking at the Mini World magazine, its reeli good, by the time you have finished reading it you will have so many plans, its unbelievable.

Len

i have len lol, just been painting me spoiler there n the micra lookms swwet and seen sum nice shoes at halfords to day in the sale! but i ave seen the lushest ookin mini yesterday!

screw it for all my mates hate my car, theve perswaded me to keep the micra and finish "doing it up' besides i was havin 2nd thought, couldnt really get the install i want in, cant even get 6x9's on the parcel shelf sao looks like ill be a meber for alot longer now! :D

Back