Verde wheels on a micra super s?

CMF_kezza4246

» CMF Member
ok i just got a set of 16inch 205/40/16's chrome. just need to know if i will have to do anything to make em fit eg spacers, guard rolling etc i pick em up next week so any help be aprriciated (btw im not even sure whether they fit fitting is saturday coming lol)

Jon_95SLX WROTE:

"kezza4246 WROTE:<BR><BR>"ok i just got a set of 16inch 205/40/16's chrome. just need to know if i will have to do anything to make em fit"</DIV><BR><BR>Might be good to look into a 1.6 engine upgrade to turn those, theyre huge! haha<BR><BR>

errr... no. all my blue car does is ****in spin the same sized tyres/wheels.. its ****in annoying. but, verde's are ****in heavy like a 1m2 block of concrete

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"Jon_95SLX WROTE:<BR><BR>"
kezza4246 WROTE:<BR><BR>"ok i just got a set of 16inch 205/40/16's chrome. just need to know if i will have to do anything to make em fit"</DIV><BR><BR>Might be good to look into a 1.6 engine upgrade to turn those, theyre huge! haha<BR><BR>"</DIV><BR><BR>errr... no. all my blue car does is ****in spin the same sized tyres/wheels.. its ****in annoying. but, verde's are ****in heavy like a 1m2 block of concrete

Notice my "haha" its a joke.
and easy up on the F word too, you seem to use it alot round here.

wtf, yes i saw it was a joke.. what's wrong with me letting him know that he'll have no problem driving with em.. obviously you've had no experience with 16's on a micra, so i'm giving him my 2cents.. and as for ****, who are you? my mum? **** **** **** **** ****.

****IN ****.
oh, and to answer your question kezza,... yes they will fit easily, all verde wheels run safe offsets, so you shouldn't run into any problems unless you decide to lower it extensively.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Personally I disapprove (as I'm sure most would) of large chromies on an unlowered micra. They can very occasionally look good as long as your car is roughly <a href=http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/micra-meets/kanagawa-2005/kanagawa05-012.jpg>this low</a>. Otherwise they look like they're on stilts and it just looks silly. As mentioned, those wheels would weigh a ton, too.

Oh, and ****.

Edit: I refuse to go over 15 inches. Any larger and you're just overcompensating.. hahaha. ****!

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"Personally I disapprove (as I'm sure most would) of large chromies on an unlowered micra. They can <EM>very occasionally</EM> look good as long as your car is roughly <A href="http://www.micra.com.au/images/community/micra-meets/kanagawa-2005/kanagawa05-012.jpg">this low</A>. Otherwise they look like they're on stilts and it just looks silly. As mentioned, those wheels would weigh a ton, too.<BR><BR>Oh, and ****.<BR><BR>Edit: I refuse to go over 15 inches. Any larger and you're just overcompensating.. hahaha. ****!<BR><BR>---dens

mmm.. i agree.. having both 15's and 16's on my cars.. i can understand where people come from saying they won't go any bigger then 15's... they handle a fair bit better then the 16's.. but 15's are just so ****in, whoops, *cough* 15's are just so small.. and the sidewall is huge :D

kindest regards fellow ****s,
F. ****er

OT, .. is anyone offended by ****? if you ****in are, i can ****in read over what i ****in write and edit **** out? really, its not that much ****in effort for me... i can ****in do it to keep the ****in peace

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
I think depending on the wheel style 16's can look perfect. The problem with my Rio's are they are chrome and I don't want that look. Need to look into having them de-chromed and painted. **** it.

kovert_k11 WROTE:

"Dear F.****er,<BR>It has come to my ****in attention that you use the term "****" way too ****in often. Therefore, I would like to express in the strongest ****in means possible, that you immediately cease & desist your ****in gratuitous utilisation of the ****in offending term. Failure to do so may result in ****in serious consequences. Consider this your ****in first and last warning..<BR>Sincerly ****in yours - <BR>Signed on behalf of all the ****ers who detest that ****in word.<BR>

rofl bahahahahah.. sorry i would of replied earlier.. but for the last hour i've been rolling around on the floor laughing so *insert ****in here* hard. HOWEVER.. i do understand your anguish and pain regarding my earlier use of the word in question.. i have taken your letter into consideration, and will now use the terms cuntrash and swine flu. i hope this helps,

kindest regards,
i can't sign my name cause i'll get spanked by Mr kovert

*waits for a moderator to delete all this ***** lol

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
littlebear WROTE:

"I think depending on the wheel style 16's can look perfect. The problem with my Rio's are they are chrome and I don't want that look. Need to look into having them de-chromed and painted. **** it.

Black centres with a chrome lip? Or colour-coded to the car .. that seems to be coming back into fashion. :p

---dens

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Was thinking of that. Car is white and is retaining all std black parts like handles and will have real dark tint so I am thinking maybe black centres. Can the chrome centres be prepped in some way in order to paint, or does the whole rim need to be 'de-chromed'?

littlebear WROTE:

"Was thinking of that. Car is white and is retaining all std black parts like handles and will have real dark tint so I am thinking maybe black centres. Can the chrome centres be prepped in some way in order to paint, or does the whole rim need to be 'de-chromed'?

you tried paint stripper? or just sand the **** outta it? if the chrome is still good ie. not flaking off then you should just need to scratch up the surface with some sand paper to make paint stick.. but if the chrome is flaking.. then i'd be getting it all off before you paint... on second thoughts.. i doubt paint stripper would do anything..

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
God forbid I was actually thinking of getting a professional to do it :p But yep I reckon a good sand the '****' out of it would possibly work.

The chrome is perfect - it's a shame I am not into bling!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
If it didn't have those stupid little fake bolt thingies on the spokes (dunno if yours are the same as what I had so you might not have these) you could almost get away with taping them up and putting some cardboard lining the groove of the lip where the edge of the centre meets the lip and get it sandblasted like that, then get a place to powdercoat it. If it has those little bolt things in it, that makes life much more difficult as it's not a clean transition from centre to lip of the wheel.

---dens

CMF_xero

» CMF Member
ohai guys!
i heard you swearing in here and wanted to join you!

CRAP BOOBS CRAP. **** **** ****ity **** ****.

on a side note, 14"-15" with a low offset around 0-15 offset mark on a 7" wide rim should fine for the standard guards?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
xero WROTE:

"on a side note, 14"-15" with a low offset around 0-15 offset mark on a 7" wide rim should fine for the standard guards?

Close to 0 I'd say no, you'd probably be looking at around +20 on a 7" to get it in-line with the guard. Of course, the closer to 0, the cooler you will be :D

---dens

hotfunk67 WROTE:

""mmm. how come i got in trouble and all you ****ers get away with it?"<BR><BR><BR>because your ****ed : )<BR>and we're all cool!!!

wtf. i leave for 2 seconds and i come back and im ****ed? omg. i can't believe this.. how dare you etc.. watch your ****in language ****.. or like i'll send arab's around to give you a dose :) rofl, on a serious note... i agree.. i'm ****ed :D

littlebear WROTE:

"hotfunk67 WROTE:<BR><BR>""mmm. how come i got in trouble and all you ****ers get away with it?"<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>because your ****ed : )<BR><BR>and we're all cool!!!"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>OMG - I think you are ****ed when Turbo sees that comment ;)

yes,,.. intermanet police authorities have been informed of his behaviour and are currently tracking down his where abouts so jon95slx can personally tell his mummy....

littlebear WROTE:

"**** yeh.

says "naughty naughty" in borat voice lol

CMF_the fuck police

» CMF Member
*cough cough*.. it has been brought to my sargenteniel attention that their has been an extreme use of profanity on this site of late.. i here by ban any use of profanity, ie, ****, ****, swine flue, cuntlick, cuntrash, cuntstable or any form of ****. yours sincerly,

your sincerly,
the **** police.

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Wow, maturity level on this site is ridiculous and disgusting. You all really should be ashamed of your stupidity considering your represting an automotive forum.
No wonder its getting quieter in here day by day. People see this junk and disappear.

hmmm.. maybe a sense of humour should be a pre-requisite when purchasing a micra then ay? my understanding of disgusting was something like this: http://www.ratemypoo.com/ , if you think a few people saying **** **** ****in is ridiculous and disgusting, perhaps you should step outside into the world and see that us using the word "****" is about as nice as the world gets today. harden the **** up.

+1 to most ppl would be on the floor laughing at all of this.. as us most frequent user's are...

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Jon_95SLX WROTE:

"Wow, maturity level on this site is ridiculous and disgusting. You all really should be ashamed of your stupidity considering your represting an automotive forum.

No wonder its getting quieter in here day by day. People see this junk and disappear.

Mate, ease up. We're just having a bit of fun. Would've been better if it wasn't in someone else's thread, but oh well. If this is all that was happening on the forum then I might agree with you, but in the 3 or so years that i've been on here, this is actually one of the more active times I've seen the forum as a whole since I first joined.

It's an online forum, get over it ;)

littlebear WROTE:

"And Turbo you really should not say ****—it's a **** of a word.

Highlight of the thread.

---dens

Back