Trade ratings...

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Just noticed this at the top when I came on today. Like it alot, so well done guys. Very much like an ebay stylee one so people will easily be able to figure it out. :) Very impressive. ;)

Yeah I like it, although my rating of 2 has gone :(

I traded a spoiler with Mat.T - (I think it was Mat.T)

And bought some stuff from another member and had 2...

I meant to post an announcement for this, but it was late and had work in the morning.

I've imported most of the old ratings too :)

Glad you like it :)

James.

D4R73N said:

Ask Mat.T to rate you again then :)

m1ck97 said:
Ive bought a couple of items through the forum, how do I add a rating?
Find a post by the user, click their username and in the dropdown box click "Submit Trade Rating for ....." :)

Also if possible, copy the link to the sale in the feedback form for future reference :)

D4R73N said:

yeap it was me, i've got to rember who i need to give + feed backs to

james i left feedback for elliot but when i pressed submit reply it took ages to load i waited 5 minutes but it didnt seem as if it was doing anything but i checked and it had sent it

no thats the point it sort of stuck but when i opened another window and checked it had been done, strange maybe its my computer probably nothing to worry about tho

Ahh yes that could well have been the server! Sometimes that happens when the page times out, but the server has already run the query.

Can nex and micraskyline give me a plus for the bumpers they had off me, THANK YOU!!!!!Get my trade rating up!

Back