the wonders of photoshop, if only it was this easy

L

lil_miz_micra

Mod your K10 for free, well thats what ive done.....if only it was this easy lol

pimpinmicrayu6.jpg

ASHLEY :)

Someone's spilt pinky/purple paint on it :p

Quite good though!! I'd colour code the bumpers and remove the bump strips personally.

Arnold said:
Someone's spilt pinky/purple paint on it :p

Quite good though!! I'd colour code the bumpers and remove the bump strips personally.

I did attempt it but becuase of the shadow it was hard to cut out the bumper. might try another time, far too tired now.

well you've done a much better job than i probably could!! Im crap with photoshop!! Some of the stuff people can do is very impressive.

Apart from the Foah you've got coming, do you have any other plans?

Arnold said:
well you've done a much better job than i probably could!! Im crap with photoshop!! Some of the stuff people can do is very impressive.

Apart from the Foah you've got coming, do you have any other plans?

cheers! erm....dont know yet, prob some shameful pink neons underneath and some in the footwell. i can get a pink induction kit but im debating that one...

5ilver Micra said:
Hi mate Silly question but hear goes.....is photoshop a free download or dya have to buy it? :p

on the sly you can get it free, that what my bros done, not completly sure where from though. to buy its over 100 i think. if u have a torrent client then im sure you can get it on there.

ollie240585 said:
I'd personally sort the wheels out....the hubs don't look central to the wheel!!!

yeah, that was a rushed job, i couldnt find a pic of alloys that were at the same angle as in the picture.

hello again ollie! ;)

ollie240585 said:
Don't wear it in public anymore, might do a 1 2 1 private session wearing it tho ;)

lol
DELETED.

Nice photoshop, at least you haven't done it SHOCKING pink... that colour gives me the heebigeebies! *shivers*

-Jamie

JamieGti said:
I told you ollie... I knew you were trying to get in there! :p
You're just after her pink bits... on her micra that is! :blush:

-Jamie

LMFAO!!!

You're up awfuly early to be laughing at vulgar jokes?
Give us another photoshop in purple! :)

JamieGti said:
You're up awfuly early to be laughing at vulgar jokes?
Give us another photoshop in purple! :)

you gotta admit that was funny lol, got to go to 6th form in a mo so thought i'd come on here for a bit.

I'll do another one later if ya like, far too early now, still 67.386% asleep :)

lil_miz_micra said:
you gotta admit that was funny lol, got to go to 6th form in a mo so thought i'd come on here for a bit.

I'll do another one later if ya like, far too early now, still 67.386% asleep :)

Haha, 6th form in maths ;)
I know how you feel... I'm 0% asleep...!
That too asleep to care what % I'm asleep anyways :glare:

Enjoy 6th form! :D

Can't wait to see it in purple...!

DELETED.

JamieGti said:
Haha, 6th form in maths ;)
I know how you feel... I'm 0% asleep...!
That too asleep to care what % I'm asleep anyways :glare:

Enjoy 6th form! :D

Can't wait to see it in purple...!

Btw, when did we get an ollie smiley?: :girly:

-Jamie

Oh my god that's so harsh!!!

LMAO!!!!

JamieGti said:
I told you ollie... I knew you were trying to get in there! :p
You're just after her pink bits... on her micra that is! :blush:

no....i'm after her clothing.....and her pink bits. LMAO

lil_miz_micra said:
on the sly you can get it free, that what my bros done, not completly sure where from though. to buy its over 100 i think. if u have a torrent client then im sure you can get it on there.

Its definitly worth buying. A slightly cut down version sometimes comes supplied with some scanners & cameras, its called Photoshop Elements.

rlees85 said:
look what the #######s at work done to my old car (in photoshop lol not real life, thank god) :(
LMAO! Are those Hello Kitty stlye Bently spinners? lol
I hope you're not going for this look Ashley! :laugh:

-Jamie

heres the purple one-
pimpinmicrapurplead1.jpg

thought i'd do a blue one too-
pimpinmicrablueeg7.jpg

JamieGti said:
LMAO! Are those Hello Kitty stlye Bently spinners? lol
I hope you're not going for this look Ashley! :laugh:

-Jamie

pppssshhh no way! ...wouldnt mind the paint job but as for hello kitty; goodbye kitty more like!

I was going to cut out all the rubbish in this thread :p but that would have only left a couple of posts.

Ollie and JamieGti, can you PLEASE stop reducing every thread you post in to a vulgar mess.

just to agree with Ed, all this whoring about from some of the members is past funny now. is it any wonder theres only about five female regualr posters on here, coincidentally all ready attached?
lay off, its getting lame

It's a shame only a few of us are enjoying it... if you don't want to read it, then don't! I don't want to be offencive in anyway but the person who posted the thread seems to be enjoying our "whoring" and general mischievous behaviour. It would be a shame to delete the stuff posted on it purely for the reason that someone else doesn't like it.
I hope you can understand where I'm coming from.

-Jamie

Yeah, I agree... It's a really good job!
I'd love something that looked like that!

lay off, its getting lame

Feeling left out manda? End of th day chaps talk like that in the work place about a fellow worker can get you sacked so I can see where ur coming from ed (for once - lol )

I think this stresses that we need a "no rules area where member can freely air their opionions with out the nasty EDIT beasts.

Back on subject - i'm like the styles you have chosen, but as mentioned try doing the front bumper do ;)

Editing is usually done on swearing only. You should be able to construct your post without having to use such language.

JamieGti said:
It's a shame only a few of us are enjoying it... if you don't want to read it, then don't!

its impossible not to read this crap, it comes up in every thread on every forum every day

Layla said:
its impossible not to read

agreed! for example this thread, its about photoshopping! you dont expect to read some of the things that have been posted here.

Sorry if offened anyone with my email but for once i was trying to act as the good guy....

BTW the silver K10 looks good. although can anyone style it rally style?

I agree with Amanda, this isn't MSN. Alot of topics I view just get filled with poo from spammers like Ollie. Its not hard to keep on topic.

Think the pink is very erm... girly lol, so should go well. Requires a bit more practise on photoshop I think though, but not bad for early attempt.

Back