the Sun page 8

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
check the review of reliable cars :)

micras are the 3rd most reliable car beaten only by the honda civic and the mazda rx5

the espace was the worst lol :)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
mx5 maybe?

doh! :) yep you're right :)

i don't get the honda being top thou? cos my bro has one and it's always going wrong and the same with someone at work....

but i know the micra would be up there cos it's a beast :D

it doesnt say which model. If its based on the K12 which i think it will be as it was a warrenty survey and most k11s have past the warrenty period now. The k12 engine is technically french lol.

nismo_k12 said:
it doesnt say which model. If its based on the K12 which i think it will be as it was a warrenty survey and most k11s have past the warrenty period now. The k12 engine is technically french lol.

its just as french as it is jap

goldstar0011 said:
If anyone finds this info on net (can't find it on sun website) let me know, another forum I use woun't like that info!

let me guess? cruisewigan lol

if its the k12 then the renault modus should also be there as ive seen it many times

when it was in the paper about the best seats for drivers, like back support etc....

k12 was 3rd but it said
micra k12/ reno modus

if that makes sense to you

Raceworx said:
F*** that in the middle pages of that newspaper was kelly brook with her tits out!!! mmmm shes perfect!!

Agreed page 3 is the most popular page in the sun ;)

I seen this in another of yesterdays papers, cant mind what one now. It was the 98-03 so the "K11.5" then.

its not a renault mines a facelift.. the 2000+ones are influenced slightly but only with dristributewr less ign

Back