the battle is on. Gtec times!

With some of the times that people are claiming to get on here - i reckon the Norfolks car would probally get a good beating!

Attachments

• 12_big.gif
    12_big.gif
    118.9 KB · Views: 200
what celica you got norfolk? my best friend has a carlos sainz gt4 with about 250bhp. maybe this weekend we will do some times together to compare. his has got amazing launch from the 4wd.

With some of the times that people are claiming to get on here - i reckon the Norfolks car would probally get a good beating!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fwn Scandal lol

2.0l SS3 Jap Import 178bhp as standard. Official standard figures 0-60 either 7.2s or 7.5s can't remember.

Can't see me getting a good beating.

My car won't be standard soon anyhow.:ghostface:

Only Micra I would bet on definitely beating my Celica to 60 now would be ED's. I wouldn't mind a 1/4 mile race against ED lol.

P.S. can we have a normal smiley smiling face please. Closest one is third from left, top row in smiley list, but it is laughing, sorry to be a pain.

Rich

Yeah thats the one lol.

Was late last nite and i'd had a couple of sherberts.

Also reading my post again, obviously Jo's wud beat mine 0-60, and possibly other turbo'd Micra's on here.

Rich.:) lol

i'm getting 7.5's at the moment in my 1.3 na micra. need to do some more runs though.

Thats pretty impressive beachboy.

Whats your bhp?

I know you've stripped yours, saxo vts's 120bhp aren't quite that quick.

I wish the power delivery in my celica came in a bit sooner. There's a big kick at about 6000rpm with peak power at 7000rpm. Feels like you're revving the t1ts off it sometimes.

Rich

i have janspeed manifold and omp grp N back from that. K&N induction. increased fuel presure, raised igntion timing on dizzy, 1.6 throttle body and ecu. i dont know bhp. over 100 anyway.
and most importantly a low kerb weight of nearly 700kgs.

you are looking at about 130-odd brake per tonne there, have you tried a similar set-up on GT4?

more like 150bhp /ton when i calculated it, depends how much bhp i have. it could be 105 bhp, or even upto 115bhp.
havent tried it on gt4 but will using the right power to weight ratio as you cant get the march as low in weight on the game as mine is.

Lowest you can get to is 720 isn't it, but when you take into account driver weight then that will bump yours up to about 750kgs and using 100 brake as a conservative estimate you get 133/tonne, your next step is to get the car RR'd or down a proper 1/4 mile

driver weight is not factored into gt4 though. so a 720kg k11 in gt4 will be 720kg kerb weight +driver. still not sure if the common kerb weight is dry/full or 1/4 tank. mine is 707 1/4 tank 715 just over half tank anyway. will have a play with it later.

just had a go on gt4. with good traction. 111ps about 108bhp and 755kgs kerb (the lowest it will go). it did 1/4 mile in 17.4s and 82mph.

yes after having some more plays it really slow. its not that bad though i got a 16.7 with about 130bhp. i wont use it to comapre with real k11 now though.
best 1/4 i got with k11 modified is 13.95 with standard gearbox.

Back