Test Drives

Kirton

Renault Sport
Does anyone know if there is an age limit on how old you have to be in order for a dealer to let you test drive a car?

if you go to your local nissan dealer and ask to drive a 350z they'll laugh at you....ask to drive a murono though and they'll let you....howz that one work????

it will have something to do with ur apperance.... some chav wants to go in and test drive a S2000 he will get laughed at... where as some 'business' looking person would lol just a theory :laugh:

or just pretend ur buying the car...sound convincing like something along the lines of but not sure between which 1 i want a z4 350z boxster n s2000 (all cars kinda in same range) n say u test driven the z4 n s2000 n chat #### like they good but i heard some good things bout the 350z n its the cheapest blah blah im sure they believe u oh yeh bring ur licence 2 :p

i walked in a said i wanna test drive n i got 1, n im 17, no proof of licesnce i.d nowt!, just gotta sound intrested no matter how many 9's n zero's on the price lol, i was genuinly intrested in a new micra tho (still am when i can afford one!)

Back