Sydney: CRUISE no excuses!

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
That's a decent route set up there, probably about the limit to what I'd drive before I'd want to leave early if it was any longer. There needs to be more of this I recon, especially in Adelaide. littlebear, where have you been these last month or so?

The longest one I've been on was with my old LX with some bogun Commodore forum. It ended up running close to 30 cars from about 730pm till 2 or 3am and over 500km. So lame, despite all their planning keeping it secret and not letting the route get published until the start point and by handing out the next stage only once everyone had gatthered at the next meeting point. I think the funniest thing about it was seeing them get defected by the cops one by one through out the night lol.

smidge

» CMF Member
yeah little hatches don't attract quite so much attention... plus if your car is easily defected its a piece of **** or you are lazy...

242km isn't that far for a cruise i don't reckon, for a day out anyway

you guys need to get ya cars set up nice and go and drive them in the hills a little!

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Good stuff mate. Just waiting on confirmation that my mate can come and share the driving with me, and I'm a goer.
Gonna have to leave early cause drivin from newcastle in the morning. Should be sweet though... cool morning air + turbo car = fun city.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Please take note the meeting point in Homebush has been abandoned because of road closures on that particular day.

The new Meeting options are
1) Parramatta Pool Carpark - Next to Parramatta Stadium and the Leagues Club
2) Information Centre opposite Richmond Air Force Base.

Smidge... I'll be meeting at the Parramatta Pools meeting spot.

PS I'll have a camera with me but something tells me Smidge will have a fairly decent video camera with him.

CMF_Konazz

» CMF Member
Hello everyone...

I am the website owner, and a mod a SwiftSport.net

Looks like we've caught your attention.

The reason the cruise is long... I wanted a cruise up Bells Line of Road, but didn't want to double back anywhere. Therefore the only way back home would be to go ALLLLL the way up to Mt Victoria and swing back onto the Great Western Highway.... hence 240kms round trip. At least its not the same route?

Good to see some of you guys are coming!!!

The website is for all info is:
http://www.konarzewski.com.au/Suzuki/Hot_Hatch_Cruise.html

and the attendee register is at:
http://www.editgrid.com/user/mckonazz/November_Cruise

Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys there... I promise we'll go slow so you can keep up ;)

Hopefully me video camera mount, for my roof racks will be working by Saturday!!!

CMF_Konazz

» CMF Member
Ok... have my gallery up. Will work on these photos a bit... but I'm off to bed now... just had to wait for the upload to complete.
Full gallery, including full quality res pics can be found here: http://gallery.me.com/mkonarzewski#100157
You can upload straight into the gallery as well using the link at the top (haven't tried it yet)

Here's a few snaps to enjoy

Parramatta Pools Carpark
web.jpg

Suzuki Pride
web.jpg

XR4 and GTi
web.jpg

the full line up
web.jpg

Uber Swift Lights
web.jpg

web.jpg

Will have youtube clips up by tomorrow afternoon

CMF_Konazz

» CMF Member
Ok... here's my clip... Not bad video and photos... considering it was a $250 Ixus70!!!

***hey smidge... where'd you get that camera mount again?

CMF_Konazz

» CMF Member
Blue Micras are over-rated :p

*Hey i'm trying to find that camera mount... there's some on ebay... what was the US site you got yours from, as I don't trust ebay quality!*

Back