swift gti

well ,,the kid a spoke to after we had a "lil drive around town " together sed his was around 110bhp(but no proof of this!) exhaust system ,induction,new ecu from the states he sed,,,he sed his car was the same as a vts,which i can belive :)

sed he thought i had a turbo fitted wen i pulled alongside him :D and was impressed with the 160sr,obv he never seen one before,,,i driven with this lad before in the 1.3 k11 and the gti was quiker,but he did say it was the quikest one he ever come across and thers quit a few in rotherham :)

so i want t know bout the standard ones cos i think the 160 is quiker than these and bout the same as a tuned one

well he didnt have a RR printout he jus sed air filter exhaust system and new ecu from america,,jus about all you can do really,,,and we was neck and neck

...then there are higher lift cams and an SR20 throttle body. If quads are used then 170bhp is achivable. Quad carbs which are less expensive then TB's can do 140 or so. And turbo's will see over 200bhp.

Back