Stupid post

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
nah not a post but delivery post, Took delivery of some clocks today and plastics all broken so if anyone has a spare clear plastic facia sitting doing nowt then give me a shout .....
PICT0006.jpg

thats a mess, how did they do that? was the box crushed or anything?

i don't trust DHL anymore, this is the 3 package they have knackered...

Yeah i've had loads of things broken too. My mate worked at royal mail over xmas and he said they just hurl objects around, even if they're marked as fragile! If you ever buy DVD's and stuff from play/amazon and wonder why the disks are moving around in the case, that's why!

Nex thats what i cant understand box was intact the only thing i can think of is that the box has retained its shape after a hard hit or something, there is no depresions or rips bubble wrap was intact. But im affraid thats how I recieved them, but not to worry im sure I can get hold of new plastic somewhere.......just noticed box on bottom brown tape is split away on one side and base creased the scumbags

Nex thats what i cant understand box was intact the only thing i can think of is that the box has retained its shape after a hard hit or something, there is no depresions or rips bubble wrap was intact. But im affraid thats how I recieved them, but not to worry im sure I can get hold of new plastic somewhere.......just noticed box on bottom brown tape is split away on one side and base creased the scumbags

ah ######, what about the phones are they ok? any of them working yet? it must have been the phones hitting the plastic or something i mean they are bricks lol

I have one that has the hole for the trip reset, but not the clock (IIRC)?

Craig

craig going to check in garage tommorow to see if i have one if i havent then I will just use one from you guys (if you dont mind) and try and drill the 2nd hole for clock, Nex I havent had time to try phones as i had late finnish from work tonight so again will try tommorow and like they say tommorow is another day maybe it will be rosey

Mate. I ain't gonna be using mine, so I'll send you mine for like, a £1 + P&P. It has the hole for the clock and the trip reset.

It isn't worth much to me, and I can easily nab another from a scrappy somewhere.

i don't trust DHL anymore, this is the 3 package they have knackered...

i brought a bonnet and they bent it in transit..it was in a massive box, ends all warpped up bubble wrap all over it. and ends got bent...i dont like DHL at all.

had no problems with royal mail :)

got replacement plastic had one in loft BUT a big big thank you to all those who offerd me one it was much appreciated..............ken

I have one that has the hole for the trip reset, but not the clock (IIRC)?

Craig

it will be the other way round mate, i have seen them without the trip reset before.

craig going to check in garage tommorow to see if i have one if i havent then I will just use one from you guys (if you dont mind) and try and drill the 2nd hole for clock, Nex I havent had time to try phones as i had late finnish from work tonight so again will try tommorow and like they say tommorow is another day maybe it will be rosey

fair play mate, i hope at least one works for you, then you have at least a temp phone until you can get something that isn't the size of a house lol

i brought a bonnet and they bent it in transit..it was in a massive box, ends all warpped up bubble wrap all over it. and ends got bent...i dont like DHL at all.

had no problems with royal mail :)

yea exactly, odd thing is the guy who turns up to collect the DHL stuff is awesome, he is a great guy, but he doesn't actually work for DHL he is outsourced, so it is hard to hate DHL when he is the guy i deal with... but i still have had to make losses on ebay selling because of DHL.

tho Royal mail seem pretty good, they have stolen a few things from me. a USB key and a PDA.

Nex royal mail dont steal things just some of the employes and those that do are the ones in distribution, that said I have 20yrs service with them and a guy I worked with had 17 yrs service got into online gambling and then start to fund it by stealing registerd items he managed to steal 17k in total before he was caught all he got was 12 months probation a small fine and orderd to pay royal mail 1k compensation dont seem right somehow....................but borrowing from scrappys is somewhat ok lol

Back