Student loan

B

Ben

The time of year has come for my annual question about student loans, mine says im getting it tomorrow (18th) but the website wont let me on its being gay and it never said submitted when i last checked yesterday morning so does anyone else who is getting it tomorrow know weather or not its been submitted yet?

You have to have enroled at uni/college before you receive it. They confirm you actually attend before giving you the money. Bit silly otherwise!

im enroling for my 2nd year at uni tomorrow, so i'd expect to have to wait at least 3 months for it to come through like it did last year. My mates on my course had theres through sooner.

JamieGti said:
I'd edit that! :glare:

why would you?

Also i rang the loan company and they told me i have to attend first. I can understand why but i thought you just did this for your first year, whats the point in them sending you a payment schedule if theyre not gonna stick to it? Pointless! I dont start back at uni till Wednesday so should expect it by Monday next week hopefully, bet all the littler mincers who are doing freshers get it this week, its not fair

i enrolled for my third year last monday and my loan was in the bank on the wedneday

nice to see south tyneside council are actually capable of doing something

newcastle city council are just mincers who need shot, i had to ring the travel agents today and make up some sob story to postpone the deposit

Ben said:
bet all the littler mincers who are doing freshers get it this week, its not fair
oi! im one of those little mincers! :p i havent got a clue whats happening! im moving on saturday! (on foot as my car parts aint arrived yet!) and enrolling on monday! and ive got bout £100 to go with! student loans are confusing!

should hopefully be getting mine tomorrow, they can be expecting a phone call if its not in the bank when i wake up, have things to pay

... :( all spent already lol, cars going into bassmechanix and got a new set of buckets at least

Back