Sprayed rim of hub caps

Hey msc just a little post telling you what I've done today. Got some new 7 spoke matt black hub caps today and decided to paint the rims red. Gt the masking tape out n painted them using chrimson red :p. Look sweet up to now just waitin for the nismo stickers to come. Then I'll get them stickered up n get them on the old girl me thinks red mud flaps next hmmmm.... What u think?

Hey msc just a little post telling you what I've done today. Got some new 7 spoke matt black hub caps today and decided to paint the rims red. Gt the masking tape out n painted them using chrimson red :p. Look sweet up to now just waitin for the nismo stickers to come. Then I'll get them stickered up n get them on the old girl me thinks red mud flaps next hmmmm.... What u think?

sound good but some pictures will be better?

yeah links work but your should try wrapping

why dont you just upload from your mobile to your pc and then upload them on the thread/post on msc?

i aint sure but thats for paid members ??

nice job on them wheel caps rimiges
they do some realy nice lookin ones nowdays yours would make it look like theyz real alloy
aloha no?

Thanks guys try my best lol on my student budget get the stickers on them tomorrow and I'll upload again after washing the car and fitting :p

Back