Spotted???

MICRASKYLINE

Ex. Club Member
Was on my way to work today along the A50, when I noticed a car I recognized behind.
I think the number plate was A20 NDA
It dropped a gear an blasted past, I nearly wet myself.

Was A Pagani Zonda.

I could hear it still about a mile away!!!

Anyones from the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to jump your thread but i spotted much sexier sporty car, a pink Micra CC along the coventry road going into city centre this morning at around half 8.

anybody's?

MICRASKYLINE said:
Was on my way to work today along the A50, when I noticed a car I recognized behind.
I think the number plate was A20 NDA
It dropped a gear an blasted past, I nearly wet myself.

Was A Pagani Zonda.

I could hear it still about a mile away!!!

Anyones from the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't you go after it? :D

tse_adam said:
sorry to jump your thread but i spotted much sexier sporty car, a pink Micra CC along the coventry road going into city centre this morning at around half 8.

anybody's?

urm.. what city would be good lol

MICRASKYLINE said:
I was in my K10 Super 1.0zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

I stand by my original question lol :)

I would've had to have a mess anyway, i tried to race a porsche gt2 in my rover 820 the other day lol, can't help myself.

At least you could say you raced a Zonda...even if it was an extremely short and pointless race :)

rlees85 said:
urm.. what city would be good lol

birmingham city centre, but if you own a pink CC driving down that road this morning it must be you cos there cannot be others :laugh:

it must be like the only pink CC in brummyland and god aint it bright!

A guy in a Micra K12 stopped next to me at traffic lights earlier and said "Fancy a Burn"?

I just laughed, It was visibly standard and TBH although it might have been able to beat me...he had to stall :D lol

tse_adam said:
the best i have seen while driving is a F360 and thats loud too even at idle

Guy has one like that near me, Numberplate is P1KEY

Back