Spoiler on a Front Wheel Drive...

this for the 100 or Micra?

Unless you're getting ridiculous horsepower it'll do as much as a paper weight in a tornado!!!

Good Points:
If it's a standard spoiler can make it look more aesthetically pleasing
If it's an aftermarket one....NONE

Bad Points:
If it's a standard spoiler for your car can sometimes be a little issue to fit
If it's an aftermarket one it'll probably look crap

It'll cause more downforce and use more petrol. Also people will point and laugh.

LMAO!!!!!

In theory could reduce down force on the front wheels meaning less grippage due to a pivot affect around the rear axle. OR am I chatting complete crap?

If I am....it's 1:30.....thats my excuse!!!!

LMAO!!!!!

In theory could reduce down force on the front wheels meaning less grippage due to a pivot affect around the rear axle. OR am I chatting complete crap?

If I am....it's 1:30.....thats my excuse!!!!

yer i know what u mean m8! and yer it would do that to a certain extent, but it wouldnt be noticable i doubt!!!

Actually don't listen to me. If you want to do it....do it! Some people didn't like the way I threw on a bodykit and sprayed the car orange, but i did it. And I loved it!!! Now I have a personal hatred towards my car but thats due to other reasons. lol.

If you think it'll look good, then do it, if it makes you happy, do it! Car modding is all about personal touches!!! Who cares what anyone else says, it's up to you what you do!!!

to increase downforce, you could fit a propper undercar diffuser, increasing the speed/flow of air underneath the car will increase downforce and reduce drag. spoilers increase downforce but also increase drag. the new 197 clio (same class as micra (same car as a k12;)) uses a rear diffuser so it didn't cause more drag by fitting a spoiler.

Back